aberdeen-music

the best local band

Biz

Guest idol_wild

I saw Toy and reviewed them on is this music?

It wasn't a glowing review, but it was far from damning. I quite liked aspects.

I shall certainly check them out again very soon. They had a couple of worthwhile numbers. And I think they said themselves they had a bad gig by their standards that night.

I remember seeing Toy years back and loving them, but not being so impressed recently.

I'd vote Katerwaul.

Yeah I'm the same. i saw them a few months back and was totally blown away, but now they seemed to lose something? well minus one song where that "spark" came back. Still an excelent band by any means of the word.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Sidca were a top band. I seem to recall writing a glowing review of one of their gigs once for a fanzine that never saw the light of day.

Sidca's back on the go, chimp. They were practising last week. Dave and Craig were also in SPD for a good 10 months a wee while back, wish we'd recorded more with that line-up as we only got one split cdr out.

:up:

Yeah I'm the same. i saw them a few months back and was totally blown away, but now they seemed to lose something? well minus one song where that "spark" came back. Still an excelent band by any means of the word.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of people all of the time.

And sometimes we just play shit.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of people all of the time.

And sometimes we just play shit.

You guys didnt play shit, it was more seemed more exiting when i first caught you guys.

But like i said, not a bad band at. i'd still recommend people to listen/check you guys out :)