aberdeen-music

Turok

Hog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heresy!!!!!

It's a good job this ain't the dark ages or i'd be hunting you down inquisition stylee and torturing you until you see sense :D

Who knows though.......

hehe, i'm sure it'll be good. i'm just put off by the last one i bought(think it was the second one) and it taking 20 minutes before you could actually shoot anyone.

hehe, i'm sure it'll be good. i'm just put off by the last one i bought(think it was the second one) and it taking 20 minutes before you could actually shoot anyone.

I heard a rumour of a 90minute cut scene, which admittedly sounds too insane to be true. In any case, reviewers have apparently been asked not to comment on the length of cutscenes and installation time.

I heard a rumour of a 90minute cut scene, which admittedly sounds too insane to be true. In any case, reviewers have apparently been asked not to comment on the length of cutscenes and installation time.

they should tell them to fuck off. how can it be a review if it doesn't take into account things like that? bah.

they should tell them to fuck off. how can it be a review if it doesn't take into account things like that? bah.

Yeah I agree; I think they have to agree to a lot of conditions mostly pertaining to spoilers and that demand got added in as well. Couple of quotes from the IGN review:

If cut-scenes aren't your thing you can, of course, just skip right through them all. You'll be missing out on a great deal
Surprisingly, it gets off to a pretty slow start. Oh sure, there is something uniquely satisfying about the game's opening cinematic: the gruff, distinctive tones of David Hayter's Solid Snake, and the slow, measured edit.