aberdeen-music

Turok

Hog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Was there a Viz "Johnny Fartpants" game on the speccy?

Not as far as I know, there was "How To Be A Complete Bastard", an Ade Edmondson tie-in.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I had some top games on the Speccy, Head Over Heels was the bomb, and I never did manage to complete it....

I still have one in perfect working order, but maybe for not much longer as I bought Hyper Sports for it...

It's easy enough to pick one up on Ebay, games can be bought for as little as 25p. In...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Ah those were the days eh Ape...

I remember spending an entire afternoon in Jaycees (In Forres) Trying out games from the 1.49 section for my Spectrum+2.

Loved Nifty Lifty, ATV and Target Renegade.

They still are the days, NotBald! Next time I set it up there's Hyper Sports, Rock n' Wrestle, Barry McGuigan's Boxing and Super Sprint to plough through. Target Renegade is proving tricky to re-acquire though...

Ah those were the days eh Ape...

I remember spending an entire afternoon in Jaycees (In Forres) Trying out games from the 1.49 section for my Spectrum+2.

Loved Nifty Lifty, ATV and Target Renegade.

I had a Spectrum+3. Thus my penis is larger than yours.

ATV was great btw. All the Codemasters games were great back then. Fantasy World Dizzy anyone?

Fantasy_World_Dizzy_Loading_Screen.png

I had a Spectrum+3. Thus my penis is larger than yours.

ATV was great btw. All the Codemasters games were great back then. Fantasy World Dizzy anyone?

Fantasy_World_Dizzy_Loading_Screen.png

what a game! definitely the best of all the dizzys. sayin that they were all great except maybe treasure island dizzy

Was there a Viz "Johnny Fartpants" game on the speccy?

There was a Viz game, featuring a few of the characters.

VIZ the Computer Game, Virgin Tronix

It came on two cassettes, and took ages to load as I recall. Something about running races in different locations. I'm sure I've still got it. Still got a whole load of games in fact. And two Spectrums. One with fully working rubber keys.

I was all about Jet Set Willy - I got a program from 'Black Bob' (?) who had a computer shop up Albyn way, which basically you loaded up, then straight away loaded JSW, and it allowed you to edit all the rooms, move objects about, and access a couple of secret rooms. Cool.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

For the Dizzy geeks, you can buy a PC CD on Ebay (I got one for 2.49 ppd. In!) with heaps of Dizzy games on it, pretty much every single one except the first one for some reason with 25 bonus fan-games as well. I think it's called "Extremely Dizzy" so fill yer boots, chimps.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
eh? treasure island dizzy was ace.

The only bugger on that was you only got one life. Dropping the snorkel underwater by mistake often provoked extreme fury.

Not :up: