aberdeen-music

Cymbals for Sale

David B

I'm selling some of my cymbals. I have used them for practising only (my gigging cymbals are Avedis crashes and Paiste 2002 hats).

These were bought new, never gigged and are in mint condition -

Paiste 802 Plus - 18" crash/ride - 50

Paiste 802 Plus - 16" power ride - 50

Paiste 502 - 18" china - 30

These were used when I got them and are all in good condition -

Sabian Pro Sonix - 20" ride - 50

Sabian Pro Sonix - 14" hi hats - 50

Paiste 502 - 12" splash - 10

Paiste 502 - 10" splash - 10

Finally, a well used Paiste 200 18" crash. A bit tatty but thick and solid - 20

All these cymbals are a step up from the cheapest beginners packs which are on sale. I only ever buy heavy and substantial cymbals for playing rock/punk/metal. These cymbals are solid and built to last.

I am always open to sensible negotiation.

Bri and Triggs - thanks for your kind words. Taking the piss I think. And hijacking my cymbals thread. As you will have noticed at last nights practice, I was playing my "back to basics" set up ie. 4 piece kit and 2 cymbals. I will take out a few more for the Scooter Club Rally next week.

For other viewers of the thread, including freddiesofspring, none of the cymbals are sold yet (hardly surprising as the thread only started yesterday).

If it helps, I will be in Aberdeen city centre on Saturday morning (I live in Peterhead) before picking up my parents at the airport in the afternoon.

I can easily meet up with anyone to view the cymbals in the morning.

PS Not in any dark alleys where hood-clad, knife wielding, nutters will relieve me of my cymbals at a substantial discount. Perish the thought.

• 2 weeks later...