aberdeen-music

Really. What the hell???

Captain America

There's a documentry on Channel 5 next week about here - and some woman who's married to the Eiffel Tower.

Tonight's documentry is this -

Strangelove (Documentary)

Time - 22:00 - 23:05 (1 hour and 5 minutes long)

When - Wednesday 28th May on five

My Car is My Lover. Episode 1.

Documentary exploring extreme relationships. This film follows two men who have sexual relationships with their cars. These self-proclaimed 'mechaphiles' talk candidly about the nature of their passion before embarking on a road trip to attend a car show in California. How will these two rather different men react when they meet each other for the first time?

(New Series, Subtitles)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Objectophilia is a sexual and romantic obsession with any certain inanimate object.

Oh aye, NotBald's ex was a bit like that...

:up:

There's a documentry on Channel 5 next week about here - and some woman who's married to the Eiffel Tower.

Tonight's documentry is this -

When - Wednesday 28th May on five

My Car is My Lover. Episode 1.

Documentary exploring extreme relationships. This film follows two men who have sexual relationships with their cars. These self-proclaimed 'mechaphiles' talk candidly about the nature of their passion before embarking on a road trip to attend a car show in California. How will these two rather different men react when they meet each other for the first time?

(New Series, Subtitles)

I am SO watching that. :O I know a guy who once got a dog to lick jam off his dick. Not really the same thing, but worth a mention.

Next weeks effort......

When - Wednesday 4th June on five

Married to The Eiffel Tower. Episode 2.

Documentary exploring extreme relationships. This instalment looks at women who are sexually and emotionally attracted to objects. These so-called 'objectum sexuals' shy away from contact with other humans in favour of structures large and small. The film follows Naisho, an American woman who has 'married' the Eiffel Tower and is in love with the Berlin Wall.

(New Episode, Subtitles)

Next weeks effort......

When - Wednesday 4th June on five

Married to The Eiffel Tower. Episode 2.

Documentary exploring extreme relationships. This instalment looks at women who are sexually and emotionally attracted to objects. These so-called 'objectum sexuals' shy away from contact with other humans in favour of structures large and small. The film follows Naisho, an American woman who has 'married' the Eiffel Tower and is in love with the Berlin Wall.

(New Episode, Subtitles)

SLUT! Married to the Eiffel Tower, and in love with the Berlin Wall?!

She can't have it both ways.

In fact she can't have it anyway I suppose, that's why she's fancies objects. The silly bint.