aberdeen-music

New Sigur Ros track from upcoming new album...

Neil

Well, thats a little strange in an astonishingly good way. I really like the off-beat acoustic and the vocals are great too. I hope the rest of the album is in a similar style. Don't get me wrong i'd love to hear more vast glacial soundscapes but it's always nice to see a band totally flip round what they're doing and still carry it off with aplomb.

Cheers for the link. The song is now also up on their myspace.

the video made me want to go frollicking in the forrest in the buff...but today's weather made me change my mind.

Tyrebagger, 2pm, Saturday if anyone is interested... ho ho.....

It is good to hear something completely different from them...I stopped buying their cd's as it was getting "same old same old".

Just had another listen and this song really is brilliant, it's pretty much impossible to listen to it without ferociously stamping your foot. I did love the kind of stuff they did on Takk but they did it so well on that album they'd have trouble doing something fresh with that style of stuff. This sounds like it could be a rather brilliant 'summer album'.

Guest treader.

just heard it. i still cant decide if i like it or not.

trying to see if the album's leaked. but i dont think it has.

it's really different though. and yeah, i get ryan's animal collective comparison.