aberdeen-music

Thrashist Regime looking for gigs

Joe Atom

Hello! We are resurrecting the genre of Beasting Thrash (anyone remember Risactonia? RIP), we played our first gig at The Moorings a week or so ago which went fairly well, and we're looking for gigs, possibly in June (nearer the start would be better) but certainly in July, August and possibly beyond. We'd like to play The Tunnels, Drummonds etc., yet somehow I cannot work out who to speak to about getting booked.

Be warned, we're loud and fast. But then, that is the nature of Beasting Thrash!

MySpace.com - Thrashist Regime - UK - Thrash - www.myspace.com/thrashistregime

The songs were recorded live with a minidisc mic so the quality is debatable. But you'll get the idea. We're doing some real recording at the moment, check out the video for proof.

Also, what is this about Snafu not booking metal bands because they don't want to be associated with 'that sort of music'? What's wrong with the metal crowd? It'd be great for a metal gig. How very snobby and patronising of them.

I think my mate Murdo at work might have played in Risactonia? not sure lol

I know we arent thrash metal, but my power metal band Ascension - MySpace.com - Ascension - Are gig hunting everywhere! - Aberdeen, Scotland - Metal / Thrash / Trance - www.myspace.com/ascensionbanduk

Are putting on a Metal night at the tunnels on thursday 26th May, and we're looking for some good metal bands to play to.

If your up for it send us a message on the myspace as soon as pos. Youll have fun playing live with us, we're fucking full of energy, and it sounds like you guys are to :p

I think my mate Murdo at work might have played in Risactonia? not sure lol

I know we arent thrash metal, but my power metal band Ascension - MySpace.com - Ascension - Are gig hunting everywhere! - Aberdeen, Scotland - Metal / Thrash / Trance - www.myspace.com/ascensionbanduk

Are putting on a Metal night at the tunnels on thursday 26th May, and we're looking for some good metal bands to play to.

If your up for it send us a message on the myspace as soon as pos. Youll have fun playing live with us, we're fucking full of energy, and it sounds like you guys are to :p

Ah, missed that I'm afraid, my bad! Still, maybe we can set something up for sometime! Cheers! And aye, Murdo was very much in Risactonia, lunatic that he is :D Legend.