aberdeen-music

Cymbals Wanted

get lost

Guest treader.

meinl soundcaster 20"

i bought it new for 165 so probably like...100?

it's in brilliant condition apart from one TINY crack, which could easily be drilled to stop it cracking further. doesnt affect the sound at all either.

i'd be free to get it into aberdeen city centre whenever you like as long as it's evenings or weekends.

100 ono. make me an offer.

You could try myspacing Take a Worm For A Walk Week, they were selling some cymbals. A 20" crash was definately on that list.

They're selling a ride and hi hats. Wanting 125 / 150 for each like. I got in contact because i'm after some as well... but i cannae afford that right now!

I am selling a couple of cymbals..

1 20" Zildjian A Custom Projection Ride 130

1 pair of 13" Zildjian New Beat hi hats 150

Both were used on the first Take A Worm For A Walk Week album and sound great. The ride has a small chip on the edge where it has been dropped, probably on tour... It has no effect on the sound, the only reason I am selling this is because I have 4 ride cymbals and I don't use any of them. i use only crash cymbals.

The hats are in great condition and I've seen them retail for over 250. I'm selling these because I prefer huge cymbals these days.

Message me if you're interested, feel free to make an offer. (serious offers you jokers).

Jonny

xx

=======

I would if i had the money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...