aberdeen-music

Rate the last thing you ate...

2 slices of brown toast from the canteen downstairs.  Recently they've been a bit stingy with the marg and have been leaving the toast out for a while before spreading so it's cold by the time it gets to me but today was a welcome return to form.  Much better.

Last night for tea I had a fucking awful chicken and sweetcorn sandwich from the Spar in Torry.  That'll teach me to be lazy and not leave the office at lunchtime to get something for tea.

Kelloggs Smorz cereal.

Im always drawn in by the imaginative names and interesting flavour combinations in the cereal aisle. On this occasion the payoff was most welcome. Not too sweet and a flavour profile befitting the popular autumnal snack referenced in the name. There was a small amount of milk left which I poured into my coffee. This led to me thinking about inventing a range of cereal flavoured milk for adults who dont have time for a bowl but want the satisfying grainy taste of cereal in the morning. In my head its gonna make me rich but chances are ill have forgotten all about it by lunchtime.

7/10