aberdeen-music

Rate the last thing you ate...

Toasted 6" Melt on brown from Subway - which was bacon, turkey, ham, cheese, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper and red onion.

8/10, simply because it wasn't as good as the toasted 12" BMT on brown I had last night (which is pepperoni, salami, ham, cheese, lettuce, green peppers, cucumber and red onion if you're interested). Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

A microwavable jam roly poly pudding with custard from Tesco. Not big enough and nowhere near as good as the fresh stuff, but I don't have the energy to do much else, so it had to suffice. 4/10.

Breakfast was a fishfinger sandwich with vinegar. Breakfast of champions. 8/10.

Dinner will be steak and chips. 10/10 every time.

The last thing I ate was an out-of-date buttery from Spar (reduced on Saturday, being its last sell-by day).

I ate it 25 minutes ago.

It was still fine, although I wouldn't go so far as to start an appreciation society for it, so 5/10 :up:

I still have another 2 which I will scoff tomorrow, unless they are mouldy.

I was just offered some Polish sweets. I had 2.

The first one tasted like a diseased dogs ass. 0 out of 7.

The second one was like a coffee cream or something. 14 out of 12.

It got bonus points for removing the taste of canine anus.

Maybe the first one was some fancy thing that had to pass through a dog's digestive system before it was at its best (like that coffee made from beans which have come out of a civet's arse).

I bought one as an impulse buy whilst getting batteries for my stylophone. Can't say that it blew my bollocks off, 6/10.

Glad to hear it didn't cream your eggs:up:

I am away to eat an Iceland deep-pan pizza. I predict 3/10 as usual, but it all helps keep me alive, so I'm not grumbling.

I had a ham and grey poupon sandwich on granary bread, which was delicious, if a little bit dry cos I ran out of butter half way through. 8/10

I then had an orange yoghurt. Boring. 4/10.

And then a portion of fresh blueberries. Mostly yummy, but there were a couple of sour ones there to spoil the party, so 7/10.

Just about.....I reckon about 75% of my food is from Spar/Iceland, some is from Kilau and very occasionally some is from the shop next door to the Holburn Bar. I don't know where my g/f gets her food from, but it's more varied. If Spar & Iceland closed down I'd have to resort to trapping animals and pedestrians on Holburn St:popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neutral

Spoonfull of whiskas cat food

Quite a strong flavour, stronger than whiskas 8/10

Why did I do it? I never let the cat eat anything I haven't tried before

last thing i ate was a toasted multigrain bagel from costco with a smearing of flora light on it. it was quite tasty but i'm getting a bit peckish now and can't decide what to do for lunch.

i shall chew some gum and hopefully that will stave off the hunger.