aberdeen-music

Rate the last thing you ate...

Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and caramel sauce.

I'd been serving it all day at work and decided I fancied one when I finished but it was a bit too much and became pretty sickly and I don't have much of a sweet tooth. However the first third of it was pretty good and it was cheap because I get a discount so I'll call it a 6.5/10.

Senses working overtime?

Chinese from Chopsticks, Great Northern Road.

Honey Chilli Chicken and my eating partner had Beef and Black Bean Sauce which i had a lot of. Got it with Special Fried Rice.

8.7/10

The last " thing " I ate was

Ladies hairy Pie , Cheap hotel room, Paris .

Honey, lairy Chick ,and my eating partner had the Aberdeen Angus beef surprise which I had a lot of - but ... SURPRISE ... my name isnae Angus .

Got " it " with special ninja powers honed in a bar aff o The Irish Rastas .

Walkers Pickled Onion crisps. 10/10

How come they're so hard to find? And they don't do multipacks either, except with Tomato Sauce bags in as well, which are rank.

I feel the same way about Walkers Worcester Sauce, or as I call them, simply "purple crisps". They're hard as fuck to find, you used to only get them in the Esso / Tesco garage on King Street. Then they took them off the shelves for a year and a half, I almost cried.