aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
SensesWorkingOverTime

Rate the last thing you ate...

Guest Neutral

Czekoladowa

Fucking brilliant, light and fluffy with a strong taste and intense nuttiness

Spicy Italian sub, was perfect except that they were out of Smarties cookies with which to accompany it. But we have to allow people these failings at times. 9/10.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

End of the packet, bit too many of the crumb debris from the bottom of the bag. 6/10

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Salt & Vinegar Snack-A-Jacks. Seemed slightly saltier than usual, and not best suited to breakfast time. 6.5/10

Curry flavour Super Noodles "To Go"

Fill level is far too high, resulting in much "noodle soup" - 5/10

made myself a salad with chili and lime prawns and fried halloumi. Awesome. 9/10 Would have been 10/10 but I couldn't find any king prawns so had to make do with the smaller ones.

Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and caramel sauce.

I'd been serving it all day at work and decided I fancied one when I finished but it was a bit too much and became pretty sickly and I don't have much of a sweet tooth. However the first third of it was pretty good and it was cheap because I get a discount so I'll call it a 6.5/10.

Senses working overtime?

Chinese from Chopsticks, Great Northern Road.

Honey Chilli Chicken and my eating partner had Beef and Black Bean Sauce which i had a lot of. Got it with Special Fried Rice.

8.7/10

The last " thing " I ate was

Ladies hairy Pie , Cheap hotel room, Paris .

Honey, lairy Chick ,and my eating partner had the Aberdeen Angus beef surprise which I had a lot of - but ... SURPRISE ... my name isnae Angus .

Got " it " with special ninja powers honed in a bar aff o The Irish Rastas .

HOLY CRAP! Biz makes a joke aboot lick oots! fitiver next. ye fuckin bam.

Bacon, sweet potatoe, onion, em... some other fine stuff omelette fae The hub on John Street.

New owner = top foods.

Swallowed a little bit of toothpaste whilst brushing my teeth. Not that nice: 1/10.

Bought one of those Creme Egg Twister things today for 'playpiece' tomorrow, so hope that tastes as good as it looks :love:

Swallowed a little bit of toothpaste whilst brushing my teeth. Not that nice: 1/10.

Bought one of those Creme Egg Twister things today for 'playpiece' tomorrow, so hope that tastes as good as it looks :love:

They're fine but the chocolate is too hard.

Walkers Pickled Onion crisps. 10/10

How come they're so hard to find? And they don't do multipacks either, except with Tomato Sauce bags in as well, which are rank.

Walkers Pickled Onion crisps. 10/10

How come they're so hard to find? And they don't do multipacks either, except with Tomato Sauce bags in as well, which are rank.

I feel the same way about Walkers Worcester Sauce, or as I call them, simply "purple crisps". They're hard as fuck to find, you used to only get them in the Esso / Tesco garage on King Street. Then they took them off the shelves for a year and a half, I almost cried.

One time I ended up buying a box of the Pickled Onion ones from Makro, thinking they would last ages.

Unfortunately I didn't check the "best before" date, which expired a couple of days later.

I ate a lot of crisps that week.