aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Here's Boruc's attempt at saving Rankin's.... ahem... 'thunderbolt'

bhk8zd.gif

haha, that's brilliant.

Wasn't a thunderbolt, but it does move in the air a bit. A 'squiggler' i think he called it. Still a howler though, and people claim we have a dodgy goalie...... least we don't have the hole-y goalie.

That should be a cracker. I was at an Ayr - Killie game when I was a nipper.

The bloke in front of me kept shouting in Andy McLaren's face, when he came anywhere near the touchline, that he had HIV.

Some of the Ayr/Killie rivalry taunting is truly remarkable, bizarrely enough he was on the Ayr roster until May this year. I'm looking forward to the Killie game it's just a pity the game against Lochlee that's leading to it has now been postponed four times. I'm starting to doubt if they actually have a pitch at all. They'd be as well just hiring Goals or something, it's getting beyond ridiculous.

Summer football probably won't make any difference to the number of people who go to games. If a family have a 'typical holiday' in the summer months then it'll just be the same situation as matches on the run up to and after Christmas.

I personally don't like the idea of summer football. That's when the local amateur teams play so that games don't clash with SPL/SFL games.