aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Indeed they are cringeworthy...

AFC Chat is getting worse as well. The rumours section with 'I have it on good authority' scoops are utter pish, especially the ones about Caley players joining (100% definite apparently) on pre contracts when they still have 16 months of their current contracts to go ?(

AFC Chat, generally speaking, is full of total morons. I much prefer Aberdeen-Mad.

...oh and the Red Ultras boards are quality :laughing:

Guest treader.

a girl once shouted at a girl friend of mine in town:

"i've slept with most of aberdeen football club, and YOU COULDNT EVEN GET DARREN MACKIE"

poor darren..

AFC Chat, generally speaking, is full of total morons. I much prefer Aberdeen-Mad.

...oh and the Red Ultras boards are quality :laughing:

The amount of ludicrous speculation and rumour mongering that goes on in AFC Chat is incredible. Never read so much tosh. Some right dafties in there alright...

Indeed they are cringeworthy...

AFC Chat is getting worse as well. The rumours section with 'I have it on good authority' scoops are utter pish, especially the ones about Caley players joining (100% definite apparently) on pre contracts when they still have 16 months of their current contracts to go ?(

We're nae THAT desperate!

Looks arite.

Plain red is always good. Logo is plain but someone from the company should have paid a designer a better fee back in the day. Seen worse and like last seasons it will grow on me I'm sure.

The loon will be wanting one regardless...

Need to see the whole outfit, socks n all...

I see that the Dons play Killie on Nov 9th, the last game in the first round of fixtures.

By that time, Tango will have changed the team around 100 times and we (Killie) will have an injury list like the beachead scene in "Saving Private Ryan".

1-0 Dons

And by that time of the season, the realisation that our teams are rubbish and all pre-season optimism gone, the highlight of the day will be a pie at Rugby Park.

jeez its all going on down at cambridge - 8 of the starting line up from the wembley play off last month have left and boss jimmy quinn has left by 'mutual consent'. rumour has it some kind of dodgy dealings in the transfer market (allegedly).

all paves the way for the dream management team of liam diash and alan kimble (both of whom played for us during our glory years of the early 90's), they've done a tremendous job at ebbsfleet.

the blue square tinpot league is so tinpot our fixtures don't come out until july 4th - bah!

And by that time of the season, the realisation that our teams are rubbish and all pre-season optimism gone, the highlight of the day will be a pie at Rugby Park.

I'm optimistic due to the lack of optimism going around to date... At the very least we will be average (is that optimism?) so not expecting too much disappointment (again more optimistic than had thought). As long as JC doesn't start spouting about his new signings being the second coming we, the fans, shouldn't be too mouthy! Oh wait, Dons fans I'm speaking about here...:up:

Still not too sure on the new Caley strip. Too much blue for my liking...

2008_09_400w.jpg

I think that looks nice. Least the sponsor is nicer than the Dons... Although is it my imagination or is it too high up on the shirt?

Hmmm, just waiting to see the new Rangers shirt... Which will probably be no different to last years methinks...