aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Dunno about jammy, looked end to end stuff from the highlights?

A speculative header that drops in under the bar (but in all honesty could have went anywhere!) in the 3rd minute of added time, which I may add was added on because the 4th official lost his board, has to have some element of jamminess about it!!!

I certainly felt we were a bit jammy when we done it to hearts a couple of weeks ago. I just want us to beat aberdeen for once, would make my season!

A speculative header that drops in under the bar (but in all honesty could have went anywhere!) in the 3rd minute of added time, which I may add was added on because the 4th official lost his board, has to have some element of jamminess about it!!!

I certainly felt we were a bit jammy when we done it to hearts a couple of weeks ago. I just want us to beat aberdeen for once, would make my season!

meh support a real team will you :p

What did you expect? If it's not nailed down, it'll be nicked in Paisley...

• Upvote 2

3 - 0 down after the majority of posession. we had no hope/shots in hell after 70 mins, then should have put 4/5 away in last 20 mins

murder, fucking murder

tell you what else I dont like, arseholes who text you taking a pop at you on the phone because "their" team (i.e. the place they grew up in but they never went near the footy ground) won against you. X-(

fuck off armchair / inactive fans! you arent real fans and you have no bragging rights! the country would be a better place without you! :swearing::swearing:

Just watching the St Mirren v. Celtic game and am amazed at how rubbish Artur Boruc's tattoo is!

SNA23ARTB-280_739041a.jpg

Every time I see that, I think he's listening to his mp3 player, which to be fair I wouldnt put past him.

Pish result for us today - how we didn't win, I have no idea! :down:

1-1, pretty good result for us. Aberdeen had us pinned down for large spells, particularly right at the start of the 2nd half, but they didn't really create too much in the way of goalscoring chances. Sone Aluko totally ripped us at times, but other than him Aberdeen were pretty awful, particularly in the last third.

A satisfyingly scrappy equaliser for us, and for all the possesion Aberdeen had, we had the more clear-cut opportunities. A draw was right, hopefully we can pull out something special at Pittodrie.

in other news, that Wright boy is a total mentalist, I can't believe he didn't get at least booked. Oh, and good on the Dandy Dons for booing a dead woman :down: