aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

You starting to worry? I am. Far too many draws.

Yeah. I go through the "holy shit, we're going down" thing every year, but this year it just seems so real. We've probably got the worst manager in the league which certainly doesn't help either.

I don't think we will go down, but I'm shitting myself either way.

It was a total joke, why on earth does he fear Falkirk. Aberdeen should be pissing all over them :swearing:

Walter Smith used it last week so JC uses it this week.

Not only that but playing Foster and Mackie anywhere in the 11 is starting with 9 men. Stability was happening with repeated use of 4 4 2 but he tinkered and look what happens. Of course he blamed the players who, by all accounts, looked totally confused most of the game. I'm not in the Jimmy must Go camp but for fuck sake, Falkirk, amongst others...

Aside from that fact we played a 3-5-2 - fair enough, if that's your formation pick the players to do the job. RICHARD FOSTER CANNOT PLAY AT CENTRE-HALF, LET ALONE AS ONE OF A BACK THREE. IT IS SUICIDE.

Foster is a repeat 'worst player'... Fuck knows what tubby sees in him... He can run fast I suppose! Taking Duff of who sounded like he was having a good game and one of the better players?

JC had his buffoon hat on yesterday it would seem

As much as I want to support the chap for the rest of his career after 12 years sterling service, there is no way I can offer any goodwill to a man who plays for that horrible football club.

Steve Harper is good enough.

Won't save us as many points as Given though. Could make the difference come the end of the season.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Transmitters were down at East End Park again, so no idea what happened. This is one of those weeks when I can't even laugh at Tango because the sheep lost to Them.