aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Action Packed third round Cartoon Cup action last night. It all kicked off. Ridiculously unprofessional tackle by Pogatetz on Possebon resulting in 9 minutes injury time. Terribly unprofessional reaction to such a horrific challenge by everyone at Middlesboro barring Southgate, who conceeded the sending off, admitting it was deserved. Looks like one of the more promising of United's batch of foreign teenagers is out for the rest of the season.

Pogatetz needs his fucking head checking, that wasn't a one-off in any way. Remember when he signed for Boro and was still in the middle of a fuck-off long global ban for breaking some fellas leg in two places whilst playing for Spartak? Remember him chopping bits out of Djibril Ciss when playing for Graz in the Champions League? And my favourite... Biting the ball at Euro 2008 when a decision didn't go his way?

The man's got fucking problems... Most notable being an absolute fucking bell.

• Upvote 2

Can't see us getting through tomorrow night.

It's on BBC 1, but I'll be in the pub, probably surrounded by DHB's.

Feel free to draw the Pars and give them a good skelping though.

:up:

Just saw Roberts name on the team sheet and had a horrible judder. Injury time soft challenge in the box + player wearing ice skates = disaster for ICT :down:

As much as I truly hate to say it, Boyd's just scored an absolute screamer. Curses.

I bet Archie MacPherson was sat in his living room shouting "Woooooffff"...

It was a belter, especially with his weaker foot. Glad to see Killie are conceding a few, since we've got them at the weekend. Hopefully Tommy Wright will come on and lamp a few of their players to render them unavailable for a few days, or at least Aberdeen to equalise to take them to extra time.

At this rate it'll be about 7-7 by the FT whistle :love:

I Glad to see Killie are conceding a few, since we've got them at the weekend. Hopefully Tommy Wright will come on and lamp a few of their players to render them unavailable for a few days, or at least Aberdeen to equalise to take them to extra time.

Yep - the "relegation certainties" are up 4-2 :up:

Couldnae make it to the Theatre of Pies tonight and canny make to Inversneckie on Saturday :down:

You cunts are doing OK tonight - smashing equaliser!

...and the diving wee cunt Novo has just missed a sitter - gold!

Paul

Ps - If Tommy Wright tries his faux hardman routine on his namesake Frazer Wright, he'll be on a silver medal :popcorn:

I love Jonathon Watson's Cosgrove/Nevin send-up...

"Fantastic!, ye canny beat it. What do you think...PAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!"

Its quality has dimmed over the years, but there was one scene that made me fall off my seat:

The one with the young guy on that Final Score programme, to check the emails and internet messageboards, who had massive eyes. Can't remember his name, but it was a spot on observation.

'Mon the Partick :up:

As a neutral* i've really enjoyed it. Good goals, bit of controversy with the "offside" goal, underdogs playing well, Simon Donnelly's dink for Gray and prospect of extra time and possible cup shock :up:

*I'm kinda hoping for a Partick win, as if they do then there's a great chance of ICT being seeded apparently for the QF draw tomorrow... meaning we're more likely to land Dunfermline, Hamilton etc rather than Celtic or Rangers.

Cue a boring 0-0 draw... :love:

:kiss:

To be honest, I wouldn't be overly upset if we only got a point at Caley. The games have been pretty close over the years.

I just hope we're not over-confident after easily brushing the Dons aside, without breaking a sweat in what was a veritable walk in Rugby Park doddle for us, no bother at all 8-)