aberdeen-music

Sax, Trumpet and female vocalists wanted for motown/soul cover band!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm also a female vocalist and i also play trumpet but not sure if it's up to the level as havnt played since school.

I have been looking for a soul band to join for a while as have been to see 'Soul Funkin Hot' and 'Funk Connection' both local soul bands an they really inspired me and i realised that i want to do that! Think I was hoarse from singing along and pretty sore feet from dancin soo much!

Giv me a shout when you know of audition dates.

Thanks,

Elle

• 3 months later...

Alto Saxophonist interested

Hi there,

My name is Sarah Hampson and i'm really interested in joining your band. I'm currently studying a music course at Aberdeen University and I play alto sax, piano and I love to sing. If you're still looking for a saxophonist i would greatly appreciate it if you would consider me for an audition. I am free at any time and i'm a flexible and reliable person who loves to experiment with all styles of music.

Many Thanks,

Sarah Hampson

QUOTE=JJ 10 Easy Wishes;665003]Yeh! Should be a lot of fun! Give me a shout if you fancy it because I am now actively looking for a full line-up to perform classics like Four Tops, Diana Ross etc and have a bit of fun and earn a bit of money.

• 4 months later...