aberdeen-music

dave hall vt1 bass overdrive valve pedal for sale

Graham

at the moment just having a clear out to get some extra cash due to some unexpected bills, but once they are all paid and out of the way im going to start saving for a new head.

excellent. the ashdown sounds great for the money, can understand why you'd want to upgrade though.

will be seeing you wednesday my man. by the way, if your after an ampeg and want to try one out i'd be more than happy to give you a shot of mine.

yeah i quite like the ashdown, just would like something that gives me a bit more grit and drive. will be quite a while till i can afford to upgrade though. what sort of ampeg do you have? might take you up on the offer of a shot of it sometime!

yeah i quite like the ashdown, just would like something that gives me a bit more grit and drive. will be quite a while till i can afford to upgrade though. what sort of ampeg do you have? might take you up on the offer of a shot of it sometime!

its an an SVT 3 pro. its a great amp, have never quite got quite the sound i want, but to be honest it probably needs a good service. Yep, anytime man, you have my number.

• 2 months later...

to get the most out of the 3 pro, i hear you should have the drive knob cranked all the way to the right, then turn the input gain really high till you hear no audible distortion. Set the amp completely flat, use the EQ slider on the far right and max it out.

That will get all the headroom out of your amp, now just cut and add your EQ to taste.

try that

to get the most out of the 3 pro, i hear you should have the drive knob cranked all the way to the right, then turn the input gain really high till you hear no audible distortion. Set the amp completely flat, use the EQ slider on the far right and max it out.

That will get all the headroom out of your amp, now just cut and add your EQ to taste.

try that

by the drive knob, do you mean on the sansamp?

try that

once again... TONE AMBASSADOR/PROPHET Scotty Blessed gets it directly on the money.

you spend too much time on the talkbass forums!!

hahahahaha.

did it work?

aye sounds the best i've got it sounding. unfortunately the room my rig is in also is home to my mother's crystal glasses. anything over a quarter they don't like it. get it crnked soon.

the tc overdrive sounds pretty sweet in front of it too. doesn't take away too much low end and gives it a nice crunch.