aberdeen-music

Gear For Sale

Alkaline

I have a few items that i want to get rid of as they are currently gathering dust around my flat/place of work.

1. Fender Squier P-Bass: Has a few cosmetic dings but plays perfectly. Looking for 50

DSC01119.jpg

2. BC Rich Warlock Platinum N7 Series 7 String Guitar: Has one ding on the bottom corner but otherwise is in very good condition and hardly played or gigged. It does have a trem arm as well. Gig bag included F.O.C. Was around 500 new but i'm looking for 200 or thereabouts (i am open to sensible offers)

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

3. Korg AX1000G: Multi-effects unit with tons of presets and sound combinations available. Not boxed but i still have the manual and the power supply. Looking for 70 (open to offers)

Korg_Ax1000g_2.jpg

4. Gemini PMX 120 Mixer: Fully boxed basic mixer. Good for bedroom mixing or small functions. Barely Used. Looking for 50 (Open to offers)

http://www.geminidj.com/disc._prod_manuals/MIXERS/PMX-120/PMX-120.pdf

5. Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Telecaster Pickup: Never used. Has been mounted in a bridge plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 60 (open to offers)

Cutting Edge - Hot Rails for Tele STHR-1b - Seymour Duncan/Basslines

6. Seymour Duncan Hot For Tele Telecaster Neck Pickup: Never Used. Has been mounted in Scratch Plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 50 (open to offers)

Progressive - Hot for Tele (lead & rhythm) STL-2 and STR-2 - Seymour Duncan/Basslines

7. No Name Telecaster Body and various parts: Basic starting point for Tele Kit Includes Neck Pick-up. Looking for 70 (open to offers)

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

8. Line 6 Spider 112 (Series 1) + Line 6 FloorBoard: 50w Amp with Tone Modelling Controls. Includes fullsize floor board foot switch/expression pedal control. Good practice or first amp set-up. Looking for 120 (open to offers)

Z-Amp-118.JPG

509.jpg

All items can be collected or viewed locally. If you require further pictures please ask. I am open to offers (of a sensible kind) on all items. So feel free to make me an offer either by pm or on this page.

Cheers

Phil

I don't get paid until Thursday next week if you could hold it until then?

I'm not too fussed about a box however, as I'll be putting it straight into my Tele. So, no bother if you can't find it.

Where abouts are you based? Are you able to meet in town with it?

I don't get paid until Thursday next week if you could hold it until then?

I'm not too fussed about a box however, as I'll be putting it straight into my Tele. So, no bother if you can't find it.

Where abouts are you based? Are you able to meet in town with it?

Yeah, Thursday is fine by me.

I work in the TV department in Bruce Millers so it can be collected from there if that's ok?

What's with the nameless tele, is it one you bought and took parts from or were you building it? How was the sound when it was played?

I bought it to gut for spares for another project which i'm putting on the backburner just now. It was actually surprisingly good sound-wise and i did use it to record a few times. If you have all the other bits and bobs it's not a tough job. The finish on it is fairly good as well.

I bought it to gut for spares for another project which i'm putting on the backburner just now. It was actually surprisingly good sound-wise and i did use it to record a few times. If you have all the other bits and bobs it's not a tough job. The finish on it is fairly good as well.

Tempting...

4. Gemini PMX 120 Mixer: Fully boxed basic mixer. Good for bedroom mixing or small functions. Barely Used. Looking for 50 (Open to offers)

http://www.geminidj.com/disc._prod_manuals/MIXERS/PMX-120/PMX-120.pdf

Since i got home i discovered that it's actually a Gemini PMX 140 that i have. To reflect that i'm putting up the price to 70. Still open to offers though.

pmx140.jpg

Ok, here's an update. This stuff has to shift so i'm really open to offers.

1. Fender Squier P-Bass: Has a few cosmetic dings but plays perfectly. Looking for 50 UNDER OFFER Get back to me ASAP Stichman!

2. BC Rich Warlock Platinum N7 Series 7 String Guitar: Has one ding on the bottom corner but otherwise is in very good condition and hardly played or gigged. It does have a trem arm as well. Gig bag included F.O.C. Was around 500 new but i'm looking for 150 or thereabouts (i am open to sensible offers)

3. Korg AX1000G: Multi-effects unit with tons of presets and sound combinations available. Not boxed but i still have the manual and the power supply. Looking for 70 (open to offers) UNDER OFFER

4. Gemini PMX 140 Mixer: Fully boxed basic mixer. Good for bedroom mixing or small functions. Barely Used. Looking for 50 (Open to offers)

5. Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Telecaster Pickup: Never used. Has been mounted in a bridge plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 60 (open to offers) SOLD

6. Seymour Duncan Hot For Tele Telecaster Neck Pickup: Never Used. Has been mounted in Scratch Plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 50 (open to offers)

7. No Name Telecaster Body and various parts: Basic starting point for Tele Kit Includes Neck Pick-up. Looking for 60 (open to offers)

8. Line 6 Spider 112 (Series 1) + Line 6 FloorBoard: 50w Amp with Tone Modelling Controls. Includes fullsize floor board foot switch/expression pedal control. Good practice or first amp set-up. Looking for 100 (open to offers)

All items can be collected or viewed locally. If you require further pictures please ask. I am open to offers (of a sensible kind) on all items. So feel free to make me an offer either by pm or on this page.

Cheers

Phil

Further bump/update. This stuff has to shift so i'm really open to offers.

1. Fender Squier P-Bass: Has a few cosmetic dings but plays perfectly. Looking for 50 SOLD

2. BC Rich Warlock Platinum N7 Series 7 String Guitar: Has one ding on the bottom corner but otherwise is in very good condition and hardly played or gigged. It does have a trem arm as well. Gig bag included F.O.C. Was around 500 new but i'm looking for 150 or thereabouts (i am open to sensible offers)

3. Korg AX1000G: Multi-effects unit with tons of presets and sound combinations available. Not boxed but i still have the manual and the power supply. Looking for 70 (open to offers) BLACK MATTER ANSWER MY BLOODY PM'S!

4. Gemini PMX 140 Mixer: Fully boxed basic mixer. Good for bedroom mixing or small functions. Barely Used. Looking for 50 (Open to offers)

5. Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Telecaster Pickup: Never used. Has been mounted in a bridge plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 60 (open to offers) SOLD

7. No Name Telecaster Body and various parts: Basic starting point for Tele Kit Includes Neck Pick-up. Looking for 60 (open to offers)

8. Line 6 Spider 112 (Series 1) + Line 6 FloorBoard: 50w Amp with Tone Modelling Controls. Includes fullsize floor board foot switch/expression pedal control. Good practice or first amp set-up. Looking for 100 (open to offers)

Cheers

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Righto, this is the stuff that's left over:

Gemini PMX 140 Mixer: Fully boxed basic mixer. Good for bedroom mixing or small functions. Barely Used. Looking for 50 (Open to offers)

Seymour Duncan Hot For Tele Telecaster Neck Pickup: Never Used. Has been mounted in Scratch Plate though not soldered. Boxed. Looking for 50 (open to offers)

No Name Telecaster Body and various parts: Basic starting point for Tele Kit Includes Neck Pick-up. Looking for 60 (open to offers)

Line 6 Spider 112 (Series 1) + Line 6 FloorBoard: 50w Amp with Tone Modelling Controls. Includes fullsize floor board foot switch/expression pedal control. Good practice or first amp set-up. Looking for 100 (open to offers)

Cheers

Phil