aberdeen-music

A strange thing I witnessed this morning

I actually saw this seagull chasing a woman at work the other day, pretty hilarious. Was just popping over to the shop across the street when I see this big bastard gull squaking at some lady (who I think was eating a bag of crisps), when it started to get closer the woman turned around and legged it... and the seagull continued the chase on foot. It was awesome.

That really is very odd. I've seen a seagull eat a frozen sausage in one giant gulp. That was funny. They can be right cunts those things, especially if you get too close to one of their young, they will swoop down at you and chase you away, I got chased the whole way up King Edward Street in the broch once by one.

Colin Mac had a wrestling match with one last week. True story. He was eating a sandwich one day and a seagull swooped down and took it out of his hand. Then the very next day, in the same spot the exact same thing happened, only this time he put in a headlock and wouldn't let it go until it let go of his sandwich.

Guest Steven Dedalus
That really is very odd. I've seen a seagull eat a frozen sausage in one giant gulp. That was funny.

Me too.

Only it wasn't frozen, and it was a half cooked Bratwurst. It stuck out horizontally in it's neck.

Great times.

Guest Neutral

I remember watching a grey(baby) seagull in the middle of the road, when it went to the edge of the road out of the way of traffic a large seagull pulled it back into the middle of the road. This happened a few times

I think seagulls have morals, it is ok to kill your kin for food as long as it is indirect

something we could well put to neds

Guest Jake Wifebeater
one took a lovley chicken bagel right out of my hands whilst walking up belmont street

I remember seeing a seagull mug a woman at half 8 in the morning for whatever she'd walked out of McDonald's with, the look on her face was something else.

Ach, she was asking for it...

:up: