aberdeen-music

My band

lovers_spit

Me again

We have acoustic demo's of new songs up on our myspace

MySpace.com - City Seemed Eager - UK - Pop / Alternative / Melodramatic Popular Song - www.myspace.com/cityseemedeager

feedback would be great, especially if its constructive.

P.S And in reference to my voice, I know Im no Jeff Buckley, but I really enjoy singing and thats why I do it.

Guest idol_wild
Oh yeah and also, if you want to check these little acoustic ditties played live see us on the 4th of June at the Belmont Cinema Cafe. X

I thought you said you were playing the same night as Debutant at the Belmont?

Because Debutant is playing the 2nd July.

I thought you said you were playing the same night as Debutant at the Belmont?

Because Debutant is playing the 2nd July.

I realise this.

There was a big mixup and also our holiday got in the way of that. absolute disaster actually, but i shall still be in attendence if its possible.

• 2 months later...

I'll be honest, I expected this to be total garbage.

But this is really different. The guitar is nice and warm, but the vocals are really intriguing. The songs have shitloads of character, particularly 'Ah Jus Wanna Partay' - it's absolutely bizzare, yet I've listened to it twice quite happily.

It really sounds like you sat down with a guitar and a keyboard, strummed random chords, pressed random keys and sang the first things that came into your head. And that's not a bad thing - it sounds authentic? I'd love to see you live, actually.

I wouldn't mind hearing more. All the stuff has a great vibe to it, don't lose it!

Thumbs up :)