aberdeen-music

That policeman stripogram guy has been arrested again.

Latest charges dropped:

An Aberdeen stripogram who poses as a police officer has had charges against him dropped.

Stuart Kennedy, 25, known as Sgt Eros, faced court accused of impersonating a police officer and breaching the peace.

The alleged offences took place at the Tiger Tiger nightclub in Aberdeen in November 2007.

However the case has now been dropped and Mr Kennedy has been told he will not face further charges in relation to the incident.

A spokeswoman for the procurator fiscal in Aberdeen told BBC Scotland: "Following a full and careful review of all the evidence in this case, including CCTV evidence, the procurator fiscal has decided to discontinue proceedings against a 25-year-old man in relation to an incident on 25 November 2007.

"Accordingly the case did not call at Aberdeen Sheriff Court."

BBC NEWS | Scotland | North East/N Isles | 'Police' stripper charges dropped

• 5 months later...

Third time

Seriously? Again?! This guy is starting to sound like a fucking nutter. This time he fitted a strobe light to his car and used it to pull people over.

Aberdeen stripper branded danger to the public - Evening Express

There was more in yesterday's EE, apparently he's always wanted to be a policeman but got rejected when he applied. His flat is filled with police gear, uniforms, etc. In addition to these three arrests for impersonating an officer, he was arrested years ago for disguising his car as a police car and pulling someone over because he knew the guy was a dangerous driver and wanted to scare him. It's like he thinks he's some kind of vigilante. Definite nutter.

From last year:

Stuart Kennedy was accused of using a flashing light on his car to pull over motorists.

The 25-year-old was arrested by the real police at the weekend and spent two nights in a cell.

He was charged with having a flashing beacon installed in the vehicle he was driving.

He was also alleged to have used it to stop driver James Buchan in Meethill Road, Peterhead, on Saturday night.

He faces an alternative charge of conducting himself in a disorderly manner, stopping Mr Buchan and speaking into a hand-held microphone in his car, causing a breach of the peace.

Kennedy, of Flat E, 38 Don Street, Aberdeen, has also been charged with a similar offence on the A90 near Blackdog.

He is alleged to have stopped motorist Jamie Lawrie using a flashing light in his car.

An alternative charge alleges he used the light to portray his vehicle as an unmarked police car, and committing a breach of the peace. It is also alleged he had with him a police-style outfit and accessories without a satisfactory explanation.

Court papers state he was in possession of black trousers, white shirt with black epaulettes, black tie, black body armour vest, police hat, utility belt, two batons, handcuffs and a radio with microphone attachment.

There was more in yesterday's EE, apparently he's always wanted to be a policeman but got rejected when he applied. His flat is filled with police gear, uniforms, etc. In addition to these three arrests for impersonating an officer, he was arrested years ago for disguising his car as a police car and pulling someone over because he knew the guy was a dangerous driver and wanted to scare him. It's like he thinks he's some kind of vigilante. Definite nutter.

Reminds me of Alan Partridge's No.1 fan...

Not :up:

I don't think he's actually that mental. He's just very attention seeking and seems to think that this 'publicity' will do his career the world of good...

I fully expect to see him on some sort of reality tv show within the next few years, as his next push for a shot of fame :down:

Went to school with the guy, know his old man quite well and played in the same footy team as his brother for years.

Stuarts a knob end, always has been. Once walked across the middle of the stage at school during assembly, yelling 'Sorry folks, time is money and all that...' trying to be the funny cool guy but coming across as a wanker. Also had some serious infatuations with girls I know, they were quite scared of the guy in a he-seems-harmless-but-sitting-outside-my-house-in-his-car-is-freaking-me-out kinda way.

His brother is a fud as well. Weird thing is though, their dad is the kindest, friendliest and most easily excitable man I've ever met, used to coach us at footy and was so enthusiastic about everything...

I also went to school with him and he was in one of my Higher classes. He never said much, but what I do remember him saying was usually wildly inappropriate. There must be legions of disappointed "hens" in Aberdeen that have had him show up to strip off at their parties...