aberdeen-music

That policeman stripogram guy has been arrested again.

Ooh you are dressed like a soildier, get in the back of the van you cad, you're nicked.

Has dressing in uniform been made illegal recently?

AFAIK, you would have to be actually pretending to be a soldier/policeman/paramedic/nun etc to be breaking any laws?

Mind you, he is getting loads of free advertising out of all this. :)

the first time he was arrested was because he was dressed as a police officer and part of the uniform he has is a genuine police uniform he has got from somewhere. and it is an offence to impersonate a police officer.

they told him he needed to stop wondering the streets in his "uniform" and that there was nothing wrong with him wearing it but to at least cover up or get chanegd in the venue he was performing.

the first time he was arrested was because he was dressed as a police officer and part of the uniform he has is a genuine police uniform he has got from somewhere. and it is an offence to impersonate a police officer.

they told him he needed to stop wondering the streets in his "uniform" and that there was nothing wrong with him wearing it but to at least cover up or get chanegd in the venue he was performing.

I thought it was cos he was carrying a truncheon and a can of pepper spray that he got arrested first time.

Isn't your dad a copper or something?

• 1 month later...

I know a girl that was at a party and someone hired him. I've never seen a male stripper, nor do i want to, but im told they can get rowdy. Apparently this dude just got his cock out from the start and started to abuse young ladies in the audience. Twat.

I know a girl that was at a party and someone hired him. I've never seen a male stripper, nor do i want to, but im told they can get rowdy. Apparently this dude just got his cock out from the start and started to abuse young ladies in the audience. Twat.

He was in Snafu one night last year handing out flyers for a male strip night at Kef and wouldn't leave me and my friend alone. It took one of our guy friends telling him to get to fuck to get him moving. Not nice.

He was in Snafu one night last year handing out flyers for a male strip night at Kef and wouldn't leave me and my friend alone. It took one of our guy friends telling him to get to fuck to get him moving. Not nice.
In all honesty, if I was known all round Aberdeen for getting my cock out, I wouldn't leave you alone.