aberdeen-music

Why do all women - even the ones who you think are nice turn out to be whores?

Guest Neutral

I don't think all women are evil. My girlfriend is great fun to be around, totally trustworthy, isn't after cash (if she was after money no way she'd be with my broke ass), is still putting up with my shit after a year together and has a great set of titties. I'm marrying this one! :laughing: If I could only get her to stop listening to Cascada she'd be perfect.

Wait a few years and watch those nice titties head south... You'll find yourself looking at/for a new pair...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Neutral
If I'm reading correctly between the lines here, your long-term partner has had a one night stand with some dude and basically your relationship is over?

exactly it

Well I for one like women. The other night I had sex with a woman... that I had met only that night!

She said that her longterm partner could only last 10 seconds in bed, although one time he thought about a field of rotten cabbages while he was doing it and managed to last 15.

She has now left him, poor schmuck. Although on the bright side for him she tells me that he has just got a new job, so not all bad. Mind you, it wasn't just the bad sex, she says he was also always away running on the beach or swimming and not spending any time with her.

Hehe, i knew that was coming made me laugh

Guest Steven Dedalus
Because people are not the values we mistakenly foist upon them simply because we wish it so.

Ach jesus!

Could you not have just said, "This is offensive." Or, "This is sexist" and left it at that, rather than spouting pseudo-intellectual bullshit?

They're going to be all over you now!

Variety of reasons.

All the vast majority want is your money, even though theres a brief time where they think they like you or think they're in love, but no its money and when they grow tired of your body they will cheat on you. Men are the same except for the money thing (unless you're k-fed)

Because all women are bitches.

Because men are tools and hella easy to take advantge of.

That pretty much sums it up :up:

All women are not 'bitches' or 'whores'. In fact, think of almost any horrible incident you've ever heard of be it infidelity, murder, rape, violence, robbery or just someone acting like a dick and tally up how many times women were the culprit and how many times they were men.

It's not about gender it's about some people just being scum. Men are just more outraged when women are the culprits are there's some kind of subconscious idea of male hegemony. Most men seem all too happy to meet a sexually forward and 'easy' girl, yet are suprised when they cheat on them.

Why is a girl who cheats on a guy a slut, whilst adulterous men are afforded much higher status?

(This isn't me just having a go at the original poster by the way, I fully empathise and you're better off without her, just don't make it a gender thing).

Guest Jake Wifebeater
In fact, think of almost any horrible incident you've ever heard of be it infidelity, murder, rape, violence, robbery or just someone acting like a dick and tally up how many times women were the culprit and how many times they were men.

I doubt it's as one-sided as you think. Add "forgetting" to take the pill to the list and it swings the other way a bit...

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
At the end of the day... if a guy really doesn't want a kid he should take on the responsibility himself.

I agree, which is one of the reasons I got snipped four years ago. I've known since I was about 12 that I was going to do that, and I've never looked back. On the other hand, I've literally lost count of the guys I've known over the years who've had an unwanted kid foisted on them, and there was no way in hell I was going to chance joining the ranks. They're left with no choice but to "come round" to the idea.

I still maintain that it's wrong that anyone who is biologically capable of giving birth is largely left to do so, but that's another debate...

:up:

All women are not 'bitches' or 'whores'. In fact, think of almost any horrible incident you've ever heard of be it infidelity, murder, rape, violence, robbery or just someone acting like a dick and tally up how many times women were the culprit and how many times they were men.

It's not about gender it's about some people just being scum. Men are just more outraged when women are the culprits are there's some kind of subconscious idea of male hegemony. Most men seem all too happy to meet a sexually forward and 'easy' girl, yet are suprised when they cheat on them.

Why is a girl who cheats on a guy a slut, whilst adulterous men are afforded much higher status?

(This isn't me just having a go at the original poster by the way, I fully empathise and you're better off without her, just don't make it a gender thing).

It is outrageous. They shouldnt have time to rob and rape in between making me dinner and ironing. And the only thing they should be "murdering" is 99% of Germs with demestos, when they're cleaning the bathroom.

Also, we're okay to cheat on women to antagonise them because they're our property. I mean, have you ever pretended like you've thrown a ball just to annoy the dog and confuse it? Well its basically the same thing.

What? So sexually forward women are going to cheat?! That's as bad as saying that if a girl enjoys sex she's a whore and I can't believe that people still think that. All my friends enjoy sex, we're all pretty open about it with each other and share stories, problems, ideas etc and out of maybe 7 or 8 of my close friends, only one has cheated on a boyfriend.

If a man cheats on a woman, most of the time she'll want to try and work it out (even if she should running away screaming), try to forgive him, even if she can't ever forget. If a woman cheats on a man he won't even consider taking her back most of the time - it's like his territory has been invaded, if you'll excuse the image. Another guy has fucked the woman he's with and instantly she's dirty and used. Men want to think their girlfriend was a virgin before them. It comes down to the old stereotypes. Women are brought up from an early age to believe that men are only after one thing, that they follow their cock around and will sleep with anyone who will let them, even if they hate the girl in question (something my ex has proven over and over again :rolleyes: ). and everyone just laughs and jokes about it. And what can women do? Be frigid or a slut. Nice choice. Women are just as bad as men, but if we're honest about it someone will inevitably play the whore card.

Gah! That was well off topic. Basically no one should put up with being cheated on. It's not only women who are shit, people in general can be shit in relationships and treat each other appallingly. I'll never understand what goes through someone's mind when they start doing something which they know will upset someone they supposedly care for.

Guest Steven Dedalus
What? So sexually forward women are going to cheat?! That's as bad as saying that if a girl enjoys sex she's a whore and I can't believe that people still think that. All my friends enjoy sex, we're all pretty open about it with each other and share stories, problems, ideas etc and out of maybe 7 or 8 of my close friends, only one has cheated on a boyfriend.

If a man cheats on a woman, most of the time she'll want to try and work it out (even if she should running away screaming), try to forgive him, even if she can't ever forget. If a woman cheats on a man he won't even consider taking her back most of the time - it's like his territory has been invaded, if you'll excuse the image. Another guy has fucked the woman he's with and instantly she's dirty and used. Men want to think their girlfriend was a virgin before them. It comes down to the old stereotypes. Women are brought up from an early age to believe that men are only after one thing, that they follow their cock around and will sleep with anyone who will let them, even if they hate the girl in question (something my ex has proven over and over again :rolleyes: ). and everyone just laughs and jokes about it. And what can women do? Be frigid or a slut. Nice choice. Women are just as bad as men, but if we're honest about it someone will inevitably play the whore card.

Gah! That was well off topic. Basically no one should put up with being cheated on. It's not only women who are shit, people in general can be shit in relationships and treat each other appallingly. I'll never understand what goes through someone's mind when they start doing something which they know will upset someone they supposedly care for.

Don't encourage them!

This whole business is just an opportunity to indulge in (yet) more schoolboy humour.

Yaay for the lads.

Guest Steven Dedalus

In fact. I was thinking:

Given my recent complaints about the level of 'debate', why don't we add another section to the forum just called 'misogyny', where we can all go to have an ol' larf about women, talk about sexual conquests, etc, and then moan and complain about the lack of female users on the site.

Any takers?

*REST OF SITE*:

"Oh Steven, you're such a square! Girls are just as bad as men, etc, etc, etc, infinity."

If someone dates say ,10 men/women and it goes pair shaped with them all , you have to ask yourself what the common denominator is here, that's right , you.

Either you drive everyone else nuts or you can't choose a partner to save yourself.

BTW that's 'you' as in a royal you , not aimed at anyone in particular.

Phew! Exciting stuff!

What? So sexually forward women are going to cheat?! That's as bad as saying that if a girl enjoys sex she's a whore and I can't believe that people still think that.

I'm quite taken a back that I'm one of the few men who responded to this thread without having a go at women or making an 'ironic' laddy joke and you've picked up negatively on something I've said, but fair enough!

At no point was I suggesting that all sexually forward women are going to cheat, I was using sexually forward to mean women who regularly display their sexuality much in the same way your stereotypical 'lad' will. I realise some people would use sexually forward in place of sexually liberated, so you might have misunderstood.

My point was that there is an incongruity in the way many 'macho' men expect women to act with them sexually, and their outrage when they cheat on them. If you actually read the sentence before the point you've picked up on, you'll realise we're both saying pretty much the same thing.

Still you made a lot of good points, I completely agree.

In fact. I was thinking:

Given my recent complaints about the level of 'debate', why don't we add another section to the forum just called 'misogyny', where we can all go to have an ol' larf about women, talk about sexual conquests, etc, and then moan and complain about the lack of female users on the site.

Haha! It was worse when the galleries were still a novelty and a couple of unsuspecting new female users innocently put pictures up. Some of the comments were a true shudderfest.

(Yeh I just used the word 'shudderfest')

If a woman cheats on a man he won't even consider taking her back most of the time

Quite rightly aswell. It's nothing to do with "terroritory invaded" or a perception of the woman as being "dirty and used" (where did you get that from, hollyoaks?), it's about trust, respect and common human decency.

It always makes me laugh when women talk about being promiscuous/sexually aggressive as if it's some kind of empowering post-feminist statement. It's just sad and a sign of deep-seated insecurity imo.