aberdeen-music

Why do all women - even the ones who you think are nice turn out to be whores?

Guest Neutral

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its easy to get burned by a member of the opposite sex and generalise that 'all woman are whores' or whatever.But Ill guarantee you wont find a decent woman if you maintain that state of mind, yes some woman are whores, same with guys, but theres way too many different people out there for generalised statements like that to have any truth in them.

Variety of reasons.

All the vast majority want is your money, even though theres a brief time where they think they like you or think they're in love, but no its money and when they grow tired of your body they will cheat on you. Men are the same except for the money thing (unless you're k-fed)

Because all women are bitches.

Because men are tools and hella easy to take advantge of.

God I hate women. Maybe this is why I'm ridiculously gay.

It's alright, i'm sure if he talks to his (i'm presuming ex) girlfriend like he does everyone on here he probably deserved whatever happened to him.

Women are ace. You just have to treat them right. Like Mr T's Momma.

Phil is right - women are magic!

As long as you can cope with the contradictions and 180 degree changes of mind, then you're covered.

...and they've got boobies :up:

Guest Neutral

Hmm i seem to be over it - getting a new job this morning and then going for a run along the beach seemed to clear my mind

I laugh now when I think about that post

Maybe I should get more into the mindset of - meet guy one night then fuck him the same night then break up with my longterm partner.

Instead of the - oh can't hurt her feelings if something goes bad take it slowly and act like a gent

Maybe it will be enjoyable

anyway tis over

I'm off for a swim, hope you all have a good day

Maybe I should get more into the mindset of - meet guy one night then fuck him the same night then break up with my longterm partner.

Surely you mean girl in your case. Girls/women, all are lying cheating scum.

Listen to some Killwhitneydead - that will help any man get over their love.

Killwhitneydead - If I Told You I Loved You Would I get It Any Faster (American Psycho Vid)

Hmm i seem to be over it - getting a new job this morning and then going for a run along the beach seemed to clear my mind

I laugh now when I think about that post

Instead of the - oh can't hurt her feelings if something goes bad take it slowly and act like a gent

Maybe it will be enjoyable

anyway tis over

I'm off for a swim, hope you all have a good day

If I'm reading correctly between the lines here, your long-term partner has had a one night stand with some dude and basically your relationship is over?

I don't think all women are evil. My girlfriend is great fun to be around, totally trustworthy, isn't after cash (if she was after money no way she'd be with my broke ass), is still putting up with my shit after a year together and has a great set of titties. I'm marrying this one! :laughing: If I could only get her to stop listening to Cascada she'd be perfect.

Well I for one like women. The other night I had sex with a woman... that I had met only that night!

She said that her longterm partner could only last 10 seconds in bed, although one time he thought about a field of rotten cabbages while he was doing it and managed to last 15.

She has now left him, poor schmuck. Although on the bright side for him she tells me that he has just got a new job, so not all bad. Mind you, it wasn't just the bad sex, she says he was also always away running on the beach or swimming and not spending any time with her.