aberdeen-music

Rock`n`Roll Drummer for hire

redbullet001

After spending 18/24 months in the wilderness.looking to get back into the mix again.

27 year old drummer looking to join a Rock`n`Roll /Indie/Alternative original band.

Influences and Playing style : Early Oasis, Early Stereophonics, Simple Plan, Flickerstick,Arctic Monkeys,Blink 182,Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, Early to Mid Bon Jovi,Red Hot Chilli Peppers,Manic Street Preachers,Ocean Colour Scene,U2,Stone Roses,Supergrass,Metallica(NO Double bass ability),Papa Roach,Aerosmith,The Killers,Velvet Revolver,Guns`n`Roses, (Christ thats most of my ipod)

if your interested drop me a line at redbullet001@yahoo.co.uk with as much info as possible and i`ll get back to you asap or pm me

:band:

:rockon:

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate,do you sing? you have some similar influences to myself. I am in a band just now we are all set for gigging but experiencing a bit of difficulty with the singer so considering finding a new one.We are influenced by many bands such as The Music, Rage Against The Machine, Led Zepellin,The Who, Oasis, Primal Scream, Muse, Kasabian , Death in Vegas.....

We are Called Gunslinger and are scheduled to play Wizard Festival August 22nd

Andy

• 2 weeks later...