aberdeen-music

Championship Play-Off Final in any pubs?

kirkt

Alas, I can't afford to get the transport to go to Wembley to support my beloved Tigers and I don't have Sky.

Anyone know of any pubs that will be showing the Hull City vs Bristol City match on Saturday instead of the Rangers vs Queens Park match (which anyone can watch on normal tv anyway). It was bad enough watching the UEFA Cup final while Hull where thrashing Watford 4-1, I don't want to repeat what could be the greatest moment of my teams history...

ta

Another 2 ex-dons playing at Wembley. Lee Mcalister for Bristol City and Dean Windass for Hull.

Or even Jamie McCallister?

Lets be honest either of these teams are going to struggle next season. They are both in terms of squads worse than Derby - should be a laugh when Ronaldo is up against them.

It will be difficult and as good as the likes of Windass and Barmby are, I fear they might be too old for Premiership competition. Really it depends on what signings Hull could make (if they win) over the Summer. Keeping Frazier Campbell would be a great start as he has plenty of potential.

I certainly don't think they will be a repeat of Derby County although it would take a few months of adjusting to the Premiership and I reckon it would definitely be a slow start for them but they have a great manager right now. First things first is beating Bristol though.

I can't decide who i want to win tonight. The thought of Lee Trundle getting a shot at the Premiership is hilarious.

What are you talking about? The game is on Saturday...

I would rather watch the play off final than the Scottish Cup to be honest. Not only would it be a much better game but I just can't bring myself to support QoS.

Anyway the Leeds/ Doncaster final is more important, considering Doncaster were on the brink of collapsing 10 years back, would be great to see them fight in the championship.

What are you talking about? The game is on Saturday...

I would rather watch the play off final than the Scottish Cup to be honest. Not only would it be a much better game but I just can't bring myself to support QoS.

Anyway the Leeds/ Doncaster final is more important, considering Doncaster were on the brink of collapsing 10 years back, would be great to see them fight in the championship.

If a Dons fan there should be no problem whatsoever supporting Qots. R*****s should be hated at all costs. Don't wanna turn this into Aberdeen Mad but it really would make my year if the Huns got beat.

If a Dons fan there should be no problem whatsoever supporting Qots. R*****s should be hated at all costs. Don't wanna turn this into Aberdeen Mad but it really would make my year if the Huns got beat.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Rangers to the core, but I also won't be happy to support a team that cost us not only our final but Europe as well. To simplify it all, i'm still bitter!

Don't get me wrong, I hate Rangers to the core, but I also won't be happy to support a team that cost us not only our final but Europe as well. To simplify it all, i'm still bitter!

aye fair enough but we did clap them off at the Semi and i wish them all the best. Stevie Tosh to run the show i say.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Cheers Ryan, I believe Filthy McNastys are showing both games so I think that's where I'll be heading, failing that the Brasserie on Crown Street. Sucess!

Success indeed, you're in the Prawn Sandwich League!

:up: