aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Steven Milne

THE TWILIGHT SAD plus support @ MOSHULU - 21st June 08

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

THE TWILIGHT SAD

plus support

The Twilight Sad are an indie rock band from Kilsyth (near Glasgow), Scotland. Their debut album, Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters, was released on FatCat Records in 2007, drawing critical acclaim.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/42291-fourteen-autumns-and-fifteen-winters

www.myspace.com/thetwilightsad

8.00 advance from one up / tweb

www.moshulu.info

free entry to adventures in stereo afterwards with your gig ticket

i'm going to go. just a bit reluctant as i'm relatively sure the twilight sad aren't going to be great (based on what i've heard in the past), but i need to see hidden leaves and i do enjoy Katerwaul.

New Twlight Sad 12"/download only EP out on the 9th June. I'll be in London when this is happening. Wasn't that impressed last time though.

' date=' post: 469128"']i'm going to go. just a bit reluctant as i'm relatively sure the twilight sad aren't going to be great (based on what i've heard in the past), but i need to see hidden leaves and i do enjoy Katerwaul.

come on now, twilight sad are fucking immense.

come on now, twilight sad are fucking immense.

oh no no. dont get me wrong, i LOVE the album, but i don't know the whole 2nd guitar just for 'extra noise' kinda puts me off. i'm sure it'll be fine. i'm just being a pessimistic prick.

Do you really think everythingwesayisfact are a good version of The Twilight Sad?

I'd say we're an entirely different prospect to The Twilight Sad.

Appreciated the suggestion though.

we have tickets for sale for this so get in touch if you want one, or go to kilau on little belmount street and get one from tim.

Do you really think everythingwesayisfact are a good version of The Twilight Sad?

I think maybe not exactly but if the twilight sad were fierce and didnt eat up recording time with distortion and noises and the crap that makes them unbearable live then you'd get something not dissimilar to everythingwesayisfact