aberdeen-music

What did you do yesterday?

Lemonade

Got woken up at 5:30am by the general platform alarm due to a gas leak near the generators.

Tested some heat detectors in a noisy module.

Spent the afternoon answering a last minute technical query from some guy in the office.

Knocked off and spent the evening in the smoke-room drinking coffee and playing the odd game on PSP.

Note of Comedy: Some lunatic came out with the phrase.... 'Did you know that your head weighs a third of your body weight?'

..... Um, so if I weighed 15 stone, I'd have a five stone head! What a thick cunt.

I told him to go and weigh his head and come back with the result.

He never came back.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note of Comedy: Some lunatic came out with the phrase.... 'Did you know that your head weighs a third of your body weight?'

..... Um, so if I weighed 15 stone, I'd have a five stone head! What a thick cunt.

I told him to go and weigh his head and come back with the result.

He never came back.

The eejit probably hacksawed his swede off to get it on the scales.

Guest Neutral

Ate porridge, had job interview, went to gym, fixed car, had a cup of tea, ate some veg, ate some pasta, cursed some women, went to drummonds, old school house, pearl lounge, priory and exodus, danced like a fool, got bored, went home, fed cat

Got to my car this morning at the Broad Street car park to discover a parking fine; I was five minutes late. Got in the car but then decided to get some breakfast and took off my jacket (because the sun was out). Went to the Bon Accord centre and forced down the worst soup I've ever tasted. Got back to the car and realise I'd left my car keys in the jacket that I had taken off due to the hot weather. Realised that all the books I need for an exam were in the car. Skulked around uni trying to procure books; didn't really come off. Exam starts in fifteen minutes and I'm completely unprepared and conscious of wasting a lot of time and money over the past few days.

Balls.

Got up at half 8, drove my girlfriend to work, drove home again and had a shower and some breakfast, made it into work at 10. Left work at 6, got home and played a bit of Football Manager for an hour or so and had my tea and watched Scrubs. Then I went and picked up my girlfriend, back to mine, and we watched The Birds (Hitchcock) which I thought I'd seen about a dozen times but it turns out I haven't seen at all. Bed. Pretty boring day.

I argued all day with the missus... I mean all day, face to face, over msn (while in the same house, how sad is that) and only got make up sex this morning.
you argued face to face over MSN? What, you could actually see each other, but spoke over MSN? Were you at work and happen to work with her or something?

No we live together so while she was in the kitchen baking and cooking like women should we continued to argue over msn while I was upstairs.:princess:

She can bake, cook and argue on MSN at the same time??! That's pretty skills. I can barely even do one of those things at once.

Guest Steven Dedalus

I watched the first five series of Red Dwarf back to back.

I have no idea why.

I then tried to get all the work done that I'd put off, writing a 2500 word article on the Dead Kennedys, and then a 1500 word one on Thin Lizzy.

Sadly, didn't do the 2000 word one on the Hold Steady, which was arguably the most important one.

Then drank beer. Went to bed. Drank beer in bed. Fell asleep in bed, holding bottle of beer, and spilling said bottle of beer over my head. Silently cursed girlfriend for being in San Francisco, thus being unable to prevent me from being stupid.

I watched the first five series of Red Dwarf back to back.

I have no idea why.

At least you stopped there and didn't bother with 6 onwards. Obviously not completely incapable of making sensible decisions without the girlfriend.

Guest Steven Dedalus
At least you stopped there and didn't bother with 6 onwards. Obviously not completely incapable of making sensible decisions without the girlfriend.

It was a struggle, Chris, it really was.

Basically, it came down to the fact that I can't find them on DVD.

Nor do I want to, I hasten to add.

yesterday i woke up, went to work, came home, had dinner, fannied about on the internet and went to bed.

today i woke up, went to work, came home, had dinner, fannied about on the internet and went to bed.

tomorrow i will.. well.. who knows.. i might go all crazy and i wake up, go to work, come home, have dinner, fanny about on the internet and go to bed.

i lead the most thrilling life. seriously.

Hey, is that skatepark good? I don't skate but I come from Kemnay and I have always wondered if that is actually a decent one or not / whether people from outside the village actually use it?
I BMX, and despite only being ocne and spening half my time fixing the shitty chain i had from Asda, yes, it is ace. The Aberdeen BMXers go there very very often.

This time I willbe equipped with a much higher grade of chain and the ability to not be utterly shit at BMX.

Only problem is it is rather windy sometimes.