aberdeen-music

What did you do yesterday?

Lemonade

I'm interested and I think it deserves a thread.

Yesterday (Sunday) I went out to Crimond to watch the stock car racing at the Aerodrome, then I had a drive round Peterhead for no reason, then I came back to the city, went shopping in Tesco at Danestone, then watched Brokeback Mountain and did a pile of ironing.

What did YOU do yesterday?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up early (was staying at the Ardoe House - friend's wedding) took my new car for a blast round Deeside, went back to the Ardoe, woke up my wife and kid, took them home then went to band practice.

Had a lazy evening, went for a drive with the family, then watched "Indiana Jones and the Pile of Shite" on BBC.

Went to my scratcher immediately after.

Revised for about 6 or 7 hours, went to work, got shouted a lot by my supervisor and realised what a fuckhead he is. So begins the hunt for another job again...

Although I did get myself a 12-inch margarita pizza and a glass of port when I got back. Fantastic.

:up:

Woke up about 9:30am. Rolled out of bed a few hours later and tidied up the house. I then made pizzas from scratch for my boyfriend and I (and made a huge mess as a result). We then tidied up again, had a disco nap, got showered, went to the gym, watched the re-run of doctor who, had a shower and washed my hair I then watched desperate housewives, went to bed, read book for a bit and finally sleepy time. Sundays are ace.

What, pray tell, is a "Disco Nap"?

Was camping with my partner's family in Alford. Was not fun!

Got woken up at 4am by the birds and was absolutely freezing, despite the multiple layers I was wearing. Tried to move and discovered I couldnt because I had seized up. Lay around for a few hours. Got up and got dressed. Had some lunch. Lazed around in the sun. Walked to the shops in Alford and had something to eat at the 'Alford Bistro & Coffee Shop'. Travelled back to Aberdeen. Unpacked and then cleaned out our Hamster's cage. Had some food and then collapsed into bed.

got up at around about the time i was meant to be at work with a killer hangover, rocked up about 20 mins late, served about 3 people in 5 hours (watched an awful lot of telly inbetween), went home, watched gladiators/scrubs, had pizza and nachos for dinner (yas!), watched lost/brokeback mountain/ramsays kitchen nightmares, passed out, all was well.