aberdeen-music

the little kicks : new track - up on myspace

Steven Milne

hey guys

We just uploaded a new track (Let Me Down) to myspace.

Recorded in Yip Jump studio in Glasgow last week, were in the process of putting an album together over the course of the summer and weve now done 4 songs.

This is pretty much a finished mix bar a couple of wee changes,another finished track is up (Chances Weve Had) and the other two are getting tweaked at the moment.

Were going to raise some money and go back in June to do another two tracks (probably updated versions of Dont Give Up So Easily and One More Time) and just keep going till we have 10-12 tracks.

Hopefully well have the tracks ready by the end of summer and plan is to do a single around then i think (picking one of the tracks weve done).

So have a listen and see what you think

We were quite happy with the way it came out, its maybe not the sort of track that should be a single but as a track on an album it would work.

thanks

steven

MySpace.com - the little kicks - Aberdeen, UK - Indie / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

• 1 month later...
I think that Let Me Down is one of the best Little Kicks songs I've heard.

cheers jan

just read this post

since this thread we have uploaded another two new tracks.

So now four of the tracks we plan to include on a debut release at some point this year are up online. These are not final mixes but are a fair indication of the songs so we put them up.

For tracks we did in glasgow , check out:

Time to Take over

Let Me Down

New song

Chances Weve Had

the other two are "dont give up..." and "one more time".

Previously recorded with Steve Stanley.

Anywy, have a listen, enjoy or dont enjoy, whatever.

but theyre there now so see what you think.

MySpace.com - the little kicks - Aberdeen, UK - Indie / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks