aberdeen-music

who need studio and home guitar amplifier

kldguitar

We develop new amp for home and studio, It is designed by U.K engieer and confirmed by New zealand Engieer. It is blues and rock style.please watchGT5-12y.jpg

power:5w

speaker:12inch

IMPout :8ohm

Features

5 watts (rms) 8 ohms

one 6L6and two 12AX7

Single End Class A

Standby

12 inch speaker

Out speaker jack: 4ohm, 8ohm

HI-LO IMPEDANCE input

Controls: Gain, Reverb, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume

Booster/Normal SW

Hi-Fi OPT

Toroid power transform

Head phone out

FX Loop

spring reverb

XLR out

FS jack

Embeded anneuator

precise parts used for lowest noise 5W metal oxide power resistors, 600V polypropylene film/foil and polyester military capacitors

DIM:39(L)x26.2(W)x41.3(H)CM (Unpacked)

Weight:17kg (Unpacked)

OEM and ODM welecome

Kits provide so you can save money.

please watch our Guitar amplifier, tube guitar amplifier, chinese guitar amplifier factory

or contact with us directly kldguitar@yahoo.com

I'll tell you what you need.

A better sales patter.

...and a dikshinarry!

It fucking dismays me how many folks out there haven't got so much as a basic grasp of spelling and grammar.

FFS - even the note from the teacher that my daughter brought back the other day was full of basic spelling mistakes!!!

The incompetence of some of the CV's I get from so-called graduates is beyond belief!!!

Would you spend your hard-earned on kit touted by someone who writes at a P5 level?

I think it must be typo's during the translation. The last time I was in China, I would that hardly anyone spoke English, therefore it must be hard for them to make a advert for a UK Forum. How's your Chinese getting on these days?

Agree with Diesel about the standards these day though.