aberdeen-music

(update)

Hog

With work commitments, exams and other stuff we haven't been able to complete our EP. However, myself and Jimmer shall finish tracking additional guitar parts next week (with the EP to follow after)

The riffs are flowing at the moment and I really look forward to recording the next batch of songs. We are way more technical and we are pushing our capabilities.

Mark (our bassist ) has settled nicely into bass duties. He makes us all smile..

Hog

• 3 weeks later...
If you read my last post - it's aimed more to anyone else reading the thread than to Hog. It's an 'UPDATE'. ;)

mhmmmm LESS talk, MORE action. Ye really think the 2 people that might clap at your next gig care if you rabbit on, about fuck all on here?? NO...

***Ablach Update*** - Shocking news JUST in... Calum (Toasty) has a pube!!!

***Bonesaw Update*** - After years of speculation, turns out Sid (the Riffer) Brew is actually only HALF human!!!! The other half being.... uhmmmm.... a biscuit. He doesn't fall to pieces when ye dunk him in Tea though.

Be sure to check back for more pointless updates!!!!

Ooka