aberdeen-music

[GIG] Archives + Maths + Friday Night Gunfight + We Shall Be Blessed

It's a long trek from Essex to Captain Tom's to see some bands you've been slating in this thread for the past few days. :rolleyes:

Not really, I still live in the city in the summer months and can't think of any reason that I won't be there in July...

And limited silk screen prints of the poster? My my my....what a waste of money.

Not really, I still live in the city in the summer months and can't think of any reason that I won't be there in July...

And limited silk screen prints of the poster? My my my....what a waste of money.

my my my, why won't you just stop speaking about the poster?

Yes, we all know you think its shit, but who cares about you, you arent coming anyway.

So I actually can't find any reason why you are still on this thread other than the fact that you are getting a reaction out of people. And, thats a little sad now isn't it?

As you can see, there are more people who like the poster than those who do not. Limited Silk Screen prints will be available, and you can get one if you want one for a yet to be decided price.

my my my, why won't you just stop speaking about the poster?

Yes, we all know you think its shit, but who cares about you, you arent coming anyway.

So I actually can't find any reason why you are still on this thread other than the fact that you are getting a reaction out of people. And, thats a little sad now isn't it?

Well, I'd say quite a few people care, otherwise they wouldn't have gone to the effort of gaining scene points by criticising me, would they?

As for still being on this thread..people keep replying to me :/

Guest idol_wild

Cloud's negativity has actually conjured up a positive approach to this gig. It's going to be rammed.

Scott Blessed, you should be thanking Cloud for helping gain interest in this thread and the gig it is advertising. :up:

There should be some limited Silk Screened prints available on the night for an as yet to be determined price. will keep you informed though.

They'll look amazing silk screened! I'm all for collectable gig posters. I've got piles of books on poster art, this design would look great in the pages of any of them.

Do they know of a decent place to find music in/near Chelmsford? if so...tell tell tell! This town is beyond dreadful for live music...I was out a couple of Fridays ago and went to a place where 10 Easy Wishes have played in the past. I was hoping for something vaguely decent, but....it was dreadful :down:

Sorry to butt in here... there's a club in chelsmford called the bassment I believe? On a thursday night there should be be a fusion band called 'the fellowship'. The guitarist in that band is, in my very humble opinion, the best to ever grace the face of the earth :up: so you should go and see them.

I'd go to this to see archives, but I dunno if I'll be in aberdeen. and seriously, the poster, who cares.

listening to the maths 'side' of the split. great so far. :up:

production is great too, especially compared with their old stuff. only problem is the kick is mixed insanely high, but saying that, it sounds lush.

this gig is going to be great, easily two of the best 'screamo' bands in the uk plus two great techy metal bands. yes.

i am now on the last song on the maths side... it didnt last long!

' date=' post: 468647"']listening to the maths 'side' of the split. great so far. :up:

production is great too, especially compared with their old stuff. only problem is the kick is mixed insanely high, but saying that, it sounds lush.

this gig is going to be great, easily two of the best 'screamo' bands in the uk plus two great techy metal bands. yes.

i am now on the last song on the maths side... it didnt last long!

Is that the throats split??

I haven't got mine... I pre-ordered ages ago. This makes me a sad panda.

Is that the throats split??

I haven't got mine... I pre-ordered ages ago. This makes me a sad panda.

aye, i ordered mine a while back too and it only came today. i emailed them yesterday asking where it was, maybe if you do that it'll come...?

aye far too fucking long.

Id buy archives merch at this if all of it wasn't rainbow coloured. DA PUNK only like black and white, ken!?

Rainbow coloured? o_O

Well, i suppose it's the sceney types that lap that shit up. As long as it's not got charicature spaceships blowing things up in multi-technocolour or robots and shit. :D