aberdeen-music

Selling A Synth?

Remote Scenes

Having mucked around with the Korg MicroKorg and potentially having the most fun i've ever endured, i've grown quite keen on buying one.

I've rummaged around here to see if there's any on sale already. I found one, but it's SOLD.

So, by any chance, is anyone looking to sell one of these sexy machines?

(Or any synth of similar standard to the MicroKorg)

MySpace - Remote Scenes

im not selling one but if you do get one im looking to start up a synthcore or hrdcore band if your interested??

... could potentially be interested. I make my own stuff just now and quite enjoying that (see my myspace) but playing with a band could be intersting too...

... any bands it would be under the influence of? Horse the band springs to mind...

well i was thinkin on mixing it up a bit, putting synth to like heroin ffts style, and a skylit drive, underoath, still remains that sorrta stuff, so just generally some hardcore riffs, mixed through with the synth and some screaming. if you can think of any other influences let me know been lookin for a synth player for some time now and really up for getting things goin

Having mucked around with the Korg MicroKorg and potentially having the most fun i've ever endured, i've grown quite keen on buying one.

I've rummaged around here to see if there's any on sale already. I found one, but it's SOLD.

So, by any chance, is anyone looking to sell one of these sexy machines?

(Or any synth of similar standard to the MicroKorg)

MySpace - Remote Scenes

I will be selling an SH-201 and/ or my XioSynth49 soon, just as soon as a transfer the sounds to my new synth. The 201 is a cracker, many quality sounds and easy to control. If you are interested there is a lot of data on rolands site, not to mention a few people on youtube.com. Let me know if interested.

well i was thinkin on mixing it up a bit, putting synth to like heroin ffts style, and a skylit drive, underoath, still remains that sorrta stuff, so just generally some hardcore riffs, mixed through with the synth and some screaming. if you can think of any other influences let me know been lookin for a synth player for some time now and really up for getting things goin

forgot bless the fall

Guest tompty

Hey,

I've got a MicroKorg, soon to be replaced by a DSI Prophet '08 ( oh yeaaah!!! ),

all fully functioning with a bunch of my own patches.

i still have the manual and microphone for vocoder.

all in perfect condition, no scratches!

If you are interested i will sell with a midi lead for 175

...there's quite a lot of 'will', 'soon', 'maybes'...

all the synths sound pretty decent so give me a shout when theres 'definantly' one for sale and i may have to buy buy buy.

cheers for all the responses so far, quite set on the microkorg though as i know my way around it.. if anyones definantly selling, please post.

merci.

Guest tompty

to confirm, i will Definately sell my MicroKorg to you for 175 as soon as you like.

im saving up for another synth so really do need the money.

...there's quite a lot of 'will', 'soon', 'maybes'...

all the synths sound pretty decent so give me a shout when theres 'definantly' one for sale and i may have to buy buy buy.

cheers for all the responses so far, quite set on the microkorg though as i know my way around it.. if anyones definantly selling, please post.

merci.

If you can afford the Nord then that is the one you should get. It does in fact cack on a microkorg despite it being cool little thing. But I'd imagine a couple of people would go for that so you could be in for a bidding war on it (not from me as I have no spare money left damn it).

EDIT*Or get the one available immediately!*

I may be selling a Nord Lead 2

Soon

Shits from a height on all the synths previously mentioned.

Will revert when I know when and how muchos dosh I need for it

Yo

Any decision on how much you're selling the Nord Lead 2 for? ...and how soon will you be selling? (the sooner the better)