aberdeen-music

Wifebeater go out of town for the night !!!!!

If Elgin has a nightclub, there won't be much of it left after we're done.

Ross - sore head yesterday? :laughing:

:up:

Haha! Downtown will destory you!!

I was surprisingly fine on sunday morning. A quick game of football later the day sweated the remaining hangover out :)

Aye Jake your new band name has certainly raised a few eyebrows to say the least. o_O

I couldn't remember your song names so i made a few up and that seems to have fanned the flames :up:

Please have your demos with you as i missed out at the Discharge gig.

To answer your question Ross its in the big hall, the small hall wouldn't be big enough or strong enough ?(

Syndicate2-2.jpg

Please note the slight change in the poster, Cryptic Hate objected to the font i used for them, something to do with looking too much like Bullet for my Valentine :O

I say anything less than 120 people would be a failure.

The last 2 gigs after looking at my accounts had something like 135 and 145 people.

I cant be 100% accurate but those would be the lowest amount of people rather than an inflated figure.

Wifebeater with only 3 members showing up, what happened your bassist under the thumb? ?(

Nah after seeing Spike and Scurge play as a 2 piece before, a three piece would be like an orchestra in comparison :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I couldn't remember your song names so i made a few up and that seems to have fanned the flames :up:

Please have your demos with you as i missed out at the Discharge gig.

The full set will be:

1. Where's My Fucking Tea?

2. She Walked Into A Door.

3. Cricket Bat Beats Rolling Pin.

4. Look What You Made Me Do.

5. Tell Him To Fuck Off.

6. I Am A Wifebeater.

7. I Just Wanna Kick The Fuck Out Of You.

Demos available, the first 4 songs for a quid.

X-(

The full set will be:

1. Where's My Fucking Tea?

2. She Walked Into A Door.

3. Cricket Bat Beats Rolling Pin.

4. Look What You Made Me Do.

5. Tell Him To Fuck Off.

6. I Am A Wifebeater.

7. I Just Wanna Kick The Fuck Out Of You.

Demos available, the first 4 songs for a quid.

X-(

Can I have a demo...? I wont be at this gig though. Any other gigs soon?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Can I have a demo...? I wont be at this gig though. Any other gigs soon?

Hopefully the next gig will be in Edinburgh, Jamie's under orders to sort that one out.

PM me if you want a demo cdr, Dave Shower's got this bad habit of not forwarding sale monies into the Fist Fund...

X-(

Guest Jake Wifebeater
thats funny, jake told me bands shouldnt play without a bassist, guess its ok when its HIS band....

*yawn*

Get over it, would you? What I said was that certain bands can't carry it off without a bass. Like it or not son, you're one of them. I'll explain as simply as I can, not for the first time, because I've seen the type of music magazines people like you read:

We've got a fair bit of experience behind us, so we're competent enough to do it on a one-off basis. You're not, kiddo. Keep trying.

Gumby, if you put half as much effort into actually finding a bass-player as you do piss-arsing about on here making feeble, impotent digs at me then you'd have no problems finding one. Thank you, fuck you and goodnight.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Raging Hell

Don't Turn Your Back

Give Me Advice

It'll Be A Thrash Night

B000000000001ngerz

They Won't Be Swindle, that's for sure...

Holy crap! That was, by far and away the best gig I have ever been a part of. 3 other very solid bands, uber-friendly people, a very good turnout and just a wonderful atmosphere. Thanks very much to Donnie and everyone else involved for putting us on and thanks again to the other bands. DOOOOOOOR!

Scorge, yesterday, while driving home on the A96:

5666813-lg.jpg

Boing doesn't even cover some of things he was coming out with on the way home -

Scorge, without a doubt today: