aberdeen-music

Various Stuff I Need Rid Of....

Steven Milne

HEY PEEPS

I HAVE HEAPS OF STUFF I NEED RID OF / THAT IVE ACCUMULATED AND IF ANYONE WANTS ANY OF IT LET ME KNOW..

INSTRUMENTS

BLACK FENDER SQUIRE JAGMASTER - 100

formerly owned by one dave dixon of the needles, nice little guitar with a bit of a knock here and there but overall really cool

EPIPHONE LES PAUL - 200 ono

gold top, immaclate condition bar two slight scratches, really good sound and hardly gig in ages.

TANGLEWOOD blonde 335 style guitar - 250

paid 400 for it and hardly played it (it has been custom made with different pickups and made from scratch by a local guitar wiz). sounds really good, nice jingke jangle sound and looks pretty cool also.

YAMAHA ELECTRIC DRUM KIT - 300-400

selling on behalf of bobb little kicks , yamaha, hardly used, still got boxes for it all and is immense fun and ace to have for a drummer to practice at home, if your interested i can get you more details no bother.

FUSSBALL TABLE - free to a good home upon collection

really cool wee football table, been used a little bit but is to good to throw away!

WIRELESS BOX

D-LINK wireless router with DONGLE . cost 70 - for sale for 35

comes with all packaging and install cd etc

CLOTHES

harris tweed jacket - size medium to large - 15

pinstripe trousers - brown - 32/32 - 10

lyle and scott jumper - green - vintage range - XL - 15

various tracksuit tops - various makes- 10 for the lot - all medium and large unworn

brown leather jacket - S - 10

PROMO STUFF

10 X GRAVENHURST FULL LENGTH ALBUM PROMO POSTERS (LIMITED EDITION) - FREE TO ANYONE

various promo DJ cds - free to a good home (will print list later)

thats about it...

Oooh. Can I see pictures of the Jagmaster? because I want it.

DIBS!

jagmaster

im actually selling it on behalf of richard from the needles, its at moshulu if you wanted to see it?

im here monday to friday next week

fussball table

well reminded rass - there may have been a reserve on it but ill check with stuart coz he hasnt picked it up

ill let you know richard - you saw it at mosh when you played i guess

dj promos

ok man, theres quite a few , ill get em rounded up and give you shout