aberdeen-music

The BEST (worst) cover ever... final countdown

Dan G

More like worst original song ever.

*listens*

Nope, thats better than the original, or rather its true to the crapulent spirit of the tune.

Ooops, just heard the drum roll into 'solo', it is worse, who'd have thunk it possible.

But hang on, on the 'other videos' bit it has Celine Dion doing AC/DCs 'You Shook Me...'

Fuckin Hell!

Guest Steven Dedalus
.... And here is the next. This is excruciating.

Children or not, they should never be allowed near instruments again.

I like to think of it as a radical re-working.

I'm amused by the fact that I've known several people overe the years who have tried to get their guitar to sound like that.

Thankfully, they failed.

.... And here is the next. This is excruciating.

Children or not, they should never be allowed near instruments again.

oh dear oh dear oh dear. there's something about terrible vocals that makes me laugh uncontrollably. When they are proper tone deaf, and don't listen to the music and just come in at random times. I bet their parents were gutted. Or wished they had abortions.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha....poop

You are wrong, this is the worst. Remember that they are professional musicians and are being paid to do this

YouTube - Take That 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' 1995

God that is horrible. I can feel a rant coming on. I'm trying to stop it but I don't know if I can. I remember now why I used to hate those cunts so much. When they came back last year I was like, meh, they're just guys singing bland MOR pop songs, it's what they do, they sell a lot of records so more power to em. Then I see some faglord in leather trousers ripping his shirt off and showing off his glistening bod to a bunch of screaming girls.... while singing Nirvana. Which represents pretty much everything Nirvana was against. I remember girls at school saying "but they are a proper band, they play Smells LIke Teen Spirit and they all play instruments!" I've never actually seen it til now. That was actually disgusting.