aberdeen-music

1983 punk documentary

Stripey

Actually, I can't find any reference to this video anywhere else on the site. I certainly hadn't seen it before. Besides, I don't have a list of everything you've ever seen in your life ever, so maybe you should type one up, post it and keep it maintained every second so nobody ever posts anything on the internet that you have seen before? Or get a grip and realise that's not how the internet works.

Anyway this video is hilarious, goes to show what a bunch of twats punks were, and perhaps explains some of the appeal to dim people like teabags here.

Actually, I can't find any reference to this video anywhere else on the site. I certainly hadn't seen it before. Besides, I don't have a list of everything you've ever seen in your life ever, so maybe you should type one up, post it and keep it maintained every second so nobody ever posts anything on the internet that you have seen before? Or get a grip and realise that's not how the internet works.

Anyway this video is hilarious, goes to show what a bunch of twats punks were, and perhaps explains some of the appeal to dim people like teabags here.

Sorry. Hit a nerve?

Ugly cockney kids with spikey hair, cut-offs and studs whinging aboot the polis - cutting edge or what?

it was the "no heroin, just glue" rule that cracked me up. I thought it might be a parody or something at first because the whole thing is so ridiculous.

it was the "no heroin, just glue" rule that cracked me up.

Years ago, while working at Shell's terminal in Ardrossan (a Weedgie overspill shitehole), I overheard two neo-mods discussing the finer points of different brands of glue....

"Thixofix is the fuckin' gemme, man...."

"Is it fuck ya rocket, gie me Bostik oany day...."

....like they were comparing wine!

Magic!

Hahahah!

Is it actually real? I only watched a couple of minutes and thought it was a spoof but not particularly funny.

Guest Steven Dedalus

See ing as it's a slightly satirical Austrailian 'news' report, I don't think it's to be taken too seriously.

Yes, all of this did happen.

No, it didn't quite happen just like that.

The music in it is genuinely rubbish, though.

Anyway this video is hilarious, goes to show what a bunch of twats punks were,

I don't think you can make assumptions on a very large group based on one dodgy Australian end of news fluff piece!

I think the charging for photographs is brilliant, what kind of moron goes up and takes pictures of people because of how they're dressed, it's not Disneyland.