aberdeen-music

Current Favourite Top 10 TV and why

jester1470

Thirdly, it's really unfair on the students who dig with them. I know people who worked really hard to get on the Time Team crew and then any time they found anything they were shoved out of the way so one of the team could 'rediscover' their find.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/unevendays/prc_tr.jpg

I approve of this cruel treatment of archaeology students a lot:up:

(and as for archaeologists who like Jethro Tull....flogging is too good for them:finger:)

I approve of this cruel treatment of archaeology students a lot:up:

(and as for archaeologists who like Jethro Tull....flogging is too good for them:finger:)

Humph, when I get my long-overdue invitation to appear as an expert, you're not going to be invited!

Which episode of CSI was that, I downloaded a whole bunch of the latest ones ages ago. Now I have no Idea where they are up to? o_O

The one by the 2+1/2 men writers is cleverly called "two and a half deaths" and all about a bunch of comedy writers. series 8 episode 16, it's a bit dump, lots of cameos and in-jokes.

I think there' been once since that but i haven't been arsed acquiring it yet

In other news, your avatar is awesome, zero punctuation is freaking ace. :)

For a cop show I love The Shield, but haven't seen The Wire so can't compare. Might look into getting it on dvd though.

They're both very good shows but completely different in style.

Whilst The Shield is a lot more in your face kicking down doors style, the Wire is more about the kids on the 'corners' and the surveillance of them. I still recommend it but don't expect the same as The Shield.

The one by the 2+1/2 men writers is cleverly called "two and a half deaths" and all about a bunch of comedy writers. series 8 episode 16, it's a bit dump, lots of cameos and in-jokes.

I think there' been once since that but i haven't been arsed acquiring it yet

In other news, your avatar is awesome, zero punctuation is freaking ace. :)

Haha, yes it is.

Ahhh, I'm miles behind then, I'm only up to episode 8. I have some serious downloading to do.

(When is The Shield coming back?...it was one of my 'must-sees'!)

Final series in the Autumn (in America, who knows when Channel 5 will get round to showing it.)

The Shield would be the best cop show for me, although I've only watched half of Season 1 of The Wire so far.

Final series in the Autumn (in America, who knows when Channel 5 will get round to showing it.)

The Shield would be the best cop show for me, although I've only watched half of Season 1 of The Wire so far.

The Shield is good, but stick with The Wire - it's a slow starter, but once you get to know the characters (both cop and crim), it's completely unmissable. Not as slam-bang as The Shield, but has just the best script-writing around.

The Shield is good, but stick with The Wire - it's a slow starter, but once you get to know the characters (both cop and crim), it's completely unmissable. Not as slam-bang as The Shield, but has just the best script-writing around.

Yeah, I've been enjoying it, just difficult to get Mrs Bigsby to sit through it.

Alan, as far as I'm aware The Wire hasn't been on council telly... although I'm happy to explain how to obtain it free gratis via other means if you like.

In no Order

Red Dwarf season 1-6

Benidorm

Phoenix Nights

My Name Is Earl

QI

UFC (is this considered a tv show?)

FamilyGuy/Futurama/American Dad (sorry but i like them all as much as each other)

Doctor who (all from 2005to2008 and some classics ..ie tom baker )

Recently bought on a whim and thoroughly enjoyedThe fixer 2008

"The Fixer" (2008/II)

Classics in my collection

Porridge (wasnt easy buying decent versions of this...meaning i wanted the UNpc versions)

Faulty Towers (same as above

Only Fools And Horses (All the original dvds from before they got taken off the shelf cos gradad didnt get tick from the paki shop)

Open all hours

Going Straight (not overly great but good to thro on to watch on a depressing sunday night or what ever)

Its a real shame how our media from the 70's 80's and even early 90's has been slowly withdrawn from our shops and heavily editted to fit the whole PC fad......Take only fools and horses.....Im no damn racist but i watched a few of my mates versions and they are well different to mine...In a bad way.....You can clearly see in every episode where del or

grandad have been dubbed or editted to say something different than what they originally say........damn shame.......Porridge that you buy these days is the same every episode has had stuff removed and dubbed.....Especially Mr. Mackay and hes awsome in it and never once did i think he was a racist or a bigot he was simply playing a character....

waffle over. :)

Oh and my 4 year old daughter absolutly looooves family guy.....Stewie is her favourite..........She even asked me the age old question if anyone hears what stewie says lol.......Does this make me a bad parent lol for allowing my 4 nearly 5 year old daughter access to a tv show like family guy......

Its a real shame how our media from the 70's 80's and even early 90's has been slowly withdrawn from our shops and heavily editted to fit the whole PC fad......Take only fools and horses.....Im no damn racist but i watched a few of my mates versions and they are well different to mine...In a bad way.....You can clearly see in every episode where del or

grandad have been dubbed or editted to say something different than what they originally say........damn shame.......Porridge that you buy these days is the same every episode has had stuff removed and dubbed.....Especially Mr. Mackay and hes awsome in it and never once did i think he was a racist or a bigot he was simply playing a character....

Yes. It's been a real struggle getting unedited copies of The Black and White Minstrel Show and Love Thy Neighbour for my collection.

1. Entourage - Funny, easy viewing and as someone said Arty's character is feckin class.

2. 24 - Still think its the best American programme of its nature that has come out in the last 10 years. Looking forward to the next series.

3. Heroes - I thought the 2nd series was shaping up to be better than the 1st but obviously the writers didn't.

4. Prison Break - 1st Series was amazing, 2nd was good, 3rd was meh and im not even sure if its finished!?

5. Jericho - Really enjoyed Series 1 and the 6 episodes of Series 2. Scrapped tho.

6. Lost - Confusing, i've watched all this season in parts, I watched each of the series before with in a week which i enjoyed more.

7. Dexter - No cliffhanger endings like the other american shows but enjoyable enough.

8. Only Fools & Horses - Still watch the odd episode on Uk Gold.

9. Sky Sports News - Feckin bored as fuck with no football on at the mo!

10. Americas Next Top Model - *cough*