aberdeen-music

Roddy Woomble/Kris Drever + Kyte confirmed for Wizard Festival (Aberdeenshire)

kirkt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wizard was ace, the best festival I've been to in ages. The atmosphere was really good and it was great to see so many kids having a ball. The bands were all amazing and i loved every minute of it. Cant wait till next year!!!!

are you going round every local message board and posting about wizard? Or are you so excited and just "can't wait till next year!!!"?

Aberdeen FC forum from footymad.net

Posted by lisax on 26 Aug 2008 12:03 Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Dilema Help! (wizard festival) ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the whole festival was amazing. Supergrass completely rocked for me. My fav was Parka as I love them anyway so was really pleased to see them live. Can't say there was a bad band there. cant wait till next year!!!!!

Aberdeen FC forum from footymad.net

Posted by lisax on 26 Aug 2008 11:59 Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: o/t Teenage Fanclub ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Wizard is over for another year but it was amazing. We loved every minute of it. It was well run and a great family festival. There was loads to do for the kids and they had a ball too. The bands were amazing this year, really impressed. I cant wait till next year!!!!!

Ok, admit it - you organised the festival, didn't you?

Wizard Festival 2008 - Festival Forums

lisax

View Member Profile Today, 10:53 AM Post #115

Group: Members

Member No.: 77,353

Well Wizard is over for another year and I,ve got to say it was amazing. The bands were awesome as was the atmosphere. Congrats to all who organised it. We all had a ball and can't wait till next year!!!!!!!