aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
black_matter

Tuesday 20th May

Black Matter will be playing a gig at the tunnels on Tuesday 20th May.

The line up is as follows-

E.F.F - Techno laptop noisey mashy stuff, kling klang/65 daysish

Leaving Las Vegas - "Somewhere between a catastrophic explosion of electronic noise and loud fuzzy guitars"

Alex Darke - Crazy melodic acoustical jiggery pokery

Black Matter - A bit of everything thrown in a bag and chucked in the boot of car then driven off a cliff into a sea of custard. o_O

Posters will be arriving soon. 3 door tax.

Awesome. I'll be there too, alex, LLV and black matter, seems like a decent line up.

i've never heard of the other band.

It's actually gonna be his debut gig, i'll be helping out with bass, but it's a very noise driven, post-rock influenced kinda thing and to be honest it's pretty top notch. I'm really looking forward to getting it out there.

Cheers anyway woody, be sure to get some mates along too :up:

It's actually gonna be his debut gig, i'll be helping out with bass, but it's a very noise driven, post-rock influenced kinda thing and to be honest it's pretty top notch. I'm really looking forward to getting it out there.

Cheers anyway woody, be sure to get some mates along too :up:

Sounds interesting. Scott from leavinglasvegas has already told me to take some people. so you're good on that score :)

"A bit of everything thrown in a bag and chucked in the boot of car then driven off a cliff into a sea of custard"

hahahahahaha

brilliant

It has to be seen to be believed! Honest to god, I dunno what was going through my head when I wrote that.

you should probably make a thread about this in the "gig/events announcements" forum

i might turn up, if i have any cash/energy left after atp

you should probably make a thread about this in the "gig/events announcements" forum

i might turn up, if i have any cash/energy left after atp

Noted and done. ATP will be great by the way, and yeah be sure to cruise along if you've can be arsed, it's shaping up to be quite a good night :up:

this'll be good fun, i've basically replaced my entire live rig for us and this'll be the first performance using it.

pod x3 live ftw too :D

E.F.F have unfortunately had to pull out but are replaced by icbinty, another debut band of the metal genre.

Leaving las Vegas will now be taking headline slot. It's tonight as well so get on on yer party pants and come along :gringo: