aberdeen-music

Pedal Boards

Guest Bailz

Guest Bailz

For the guitarists here, which pedal boards are you using and why?

I have a Boss BCB60 at the moment but it's a bit limited with just the 5 slots (4 stomp boxes and a wah). Not a lot of room for other stuff either.

DSC00022Small.jpg

thats what mine was like at the last pic taken of it!

Taking delivery of a pod x3 live tomorrow, so that'll be my stage rig and just keep all the individual pedals for recording/just incase!

I'll probably take the whammy and fuzz factory onstage aswell, now i think of it!

I stuff all my nifty pedals and cables in a backpack. There's not too many of them, which means I can sort them out in roughly two minutes.

I don't plan on any sort of pedal board unless I'm ever in the position to pay someone to carry about a hulking bit of plywood for me.

please permit me to be frank but this is a well gash topic.

discussing pedal boards is like being served thee most delicious roast dinner and commenting on the shitey crockery.

why don't we discuss cooooool distortion pedals.

p.s. my pedal board is a board with pedals on it.

pedal bored.

Tell this to Harmony Central... there's a 500+ page thread on such a topic...

see! this IS a thread about pedal wanking cleverly disguised as one about pedal boards.

the fact that harmony central has a 500+ page thread about pedal boards says a lot about people who visit harmony central.

from now on if someone is posting a picture of their pedal board they should remove the pedals first and see if it's still worth talking about.

"cool man, nice tolex, I got mines modded so that the handle was even comfier than the stock version. now I can hear my money going that little bit further when I lift up all my pedals at once."

see! this IS a thread about pedal wanking cleverly disguised as one about pedal boards.

the fact that harmony central has a 500+ page thread about pedal boards says a lot about people who visit harmony central.

from now on if someone is posting a picture of their pedal board they should remove the pedals first and see if it's still worth talking about.

"cool man, nice tolex, I got mines modded so that the handle was even comfier than the stock version. now I can hear my money going that little bit further when I lift up all my pedals at once."

who are you like?

the forum police!

5022652510756_001c_v001_zp?&

there's mine without pedals, thats some high quality ply board there, 3 laminated sheets about 12mm thick, good solid stuff!! :rockon: