aberdeen-music

bleh

fatboy

last night bout 8pm, heard noise of about 3 or 4 guys speaking out at my back door, then i heard the wood of kitchen window splitting, they were trying to get in and rob me. Obviously they thought i was out, i phoned the police as the were breaking in, they didn't know i was in the house at this point . once the boy poked his head through and seen me standing there waiting with my torque wrench in hand they bolted quick as fuck

police turned up 10 mins later asking what they wanted me to do about it

paranoid now

last night bout 8pm, heard noise of about 3 or 4 guys speaking out at my back door, then i heard the wood of kitchen window splitting, they were trying to get in and rob me. Obviously they thought i was out, i phoned the police as the were breaking in, they didn't know i was in the house at this point . once the boy poked his head through and seen me standing there waiting with my torque wrench in hand they bolted quick as fuck

paranoid now

Don't blame you. Cunts.

Still they must be the dumbest, noisiest burglars in history, having a conference outside your house first.

Don't be too hard on The Polis - the poor bastards have been completely emancipated by all the bleeding heart, fluffy bunny liberal "intellectuals". They cant even use harsh language for fear of violating the mugger/rapist/paedophile/drug dealers human rights.

Hope you don't feel too paranoid - and get yourself a crowbar or a baseball bat. Might make you feel less vulnerable.

I fully sympathise.

I used to have a psycho upstairs neighbour who delighted in jumping up and down on his floor (my roof), playing Celine Dijon Mustard full blast, drilling, hammering washing machine on at 2 am (above my bedroom) etc.getting dunk and threatening my partner (whos flat it was)

Wed had the delightful police out several times nothing we can do but warn him and the last time they (read Pigs) didnt even speak to us they knocked on his door had a few words, then got back in their car not a peep to us (whats happeneing, let us know etc), the cunt upstairs then jumps up and down on the floor shouting you are my fucking problem now (I call out to the pigs getting into their car hes kicking off again nothing we can do about it and drive off.

So, me and the gf get in the car (3 am) and drive out to skene (I was working next day)..eyes like pissholes in the snow.

Upshot is we moved (sad that was the only solution). I did have murder fantasties etcbut thought that was a bit of a no goamazing what the brain will tell you to do when in extreme stress. (I probably enjoy watching CSI because of it ho ho).

- Ive got no helpful advice other than move. (and thats not possible in this day and age with house prices the way they are)

peep

I'm with tubthumper. i'd have lamped the cunt across the head.

saying that our society seems to protect the cunts of the world.

When i got my car broken into and my bass nicked they didnt do much neither, finger printed my car then claimed they had no leads...even though i gave them a name and address..well location...useless...

only time I've been broken into (sort of, they climbed through an open window) it was two police o_O the cheeky fuckers told us to keep the window shut because 'anyone could climb in' as well as giving us verbal abuse once they found out they had the wrong address and none of us was the guy they were looking for (told us to 'wake up', it was 3am ffs...).

Guest Jake Wifebeater

paranoid now

You stay in Logie chimp, you're asking for it.

Joking aside, the chances are word has got out about how they were going to burgle a flat but were confronted by a psycho long-hair with a wrench in his hand. Your flat should now be known as a "no-go" to break into and if anyone's paranoid, it's probably them!

:up: