aberdeen-music

10 Easy Wishes @ TBreak next Sunday (support required!)

Hello everyone, some of you may have noticed that we managed to finally get to the TBreak heats this year and we are playing King Tuts on Sunday the 11th of May. It would be very nice if you could tell any of your friends or if you indeed live in Glasgow to come and see us so we have some sort of support there to help us out! We have lots of tickets we can give away for free so if you want to come down (which we would love) then you get in for free. Let us know on our myspace! Apparently it helps if people seem to enjoy your set at these heats (in order to get through to t-in-the-park) and because this is unlikely as it sounds it would be pretty cool if people instead pretended to enjoy our set.

Worth a try anyway!

MySpace.com - 10 Easy Wishes - Aberdeen, UK - Pop / Alternative / Zouk - www.myspace.com/10easywishes

Guest idol_wild

Isn't it all pre-determined even at this stage though?

Regardless, good luck 10 Easy Wishes.

And The Little Kicks for that matter.

Isn't it all pre-determined even at this stage though?

Regardless, good luck 10 Easy Wishes.

And The Little Kicks for that matter.

I suspect some of the acts going through have already been decided but all slots aren't yet determined. Good luck to 10EW, Little Kicks and Static in the City (playing tonight at Liquid Rooms).

good luck to the other aberdeen bands!

i dont think well have much chance to be honest after playing last year. We were pretty surprised to be in the heats again but theres a few of the same bands in so its all a bit wierd.

j j - we (the lks) are in glasgow all weekend so well be along to see you on the sunday i think.

were recording from saturday till the thursday so if youre really stuck for an amp on the sunday you could borrow mine as itll be in glasgow already?

i thought they gave you backline anyway?

also, i dont think it is pre-determined.

at our heat last year three bands went through and it wasnt a surprise who didnt as it was obvious some of the bands on our heat were better than names.

four bands from one heat went through on another and on one heat nobody went through.

so maybe its a case of they list the best bands they like and then whittle it down.

or maybe its a big fix!

if so, were fucked coz we dont know nobody!

positively tho, there are 16 slots this year as opposed to 12 from the same 48 bands. so as my friend pointed out you have a higher chance of making it through, 1 in 4 some would say.......

best of luck to the aberdeen massive

We played our heat on Monday at Liquid Rooms. May or may not be pre-determined but just a case of playing as well as possible and giving yourself a chance. If the judges like you then I'm sure there is every chance of going through.

Was superb to play though and we were really happy with how we played. I hope those who were watching thought I was pulling rock faces at the end rather than getting sweat in my eyes and wincing in pain. May be a totally unattractive thought but it fucking hurts!

Good luck to 10 Easy Wishes and the Little Kicks for their gigs.