aberdeen-music

New Songs

stevealex35

• 4 weeks later...

We have uploaded the final edits of the songs onto our Bebo and Myspace site. All four tracks were mastered by mastering legend Dave Collins (Jack Johnson, Linkin Park, The Police) in his Los Angeles based studio.

The tracks are better off listened to on Bebo as we were allowed to upload files of a higher bitrate!

Thanks

Steve

Cast Of The Capital <castofthecapital>

MySpace.com - Cast Of The Capital - Aberdeen, UK - Indie - www.myspace.com/castofthecapital

We have uploaded the final edits of the songs onto our Bebo and Myspace site. All four tracks were mastered by mastering legend Dave Collins (Jack Johnson, Linkin Park, The Police) in his Los Angeles based studiol

I wouldn't call him a legend from that client list :p

Anyway, I had a listen to Passing the Horse, it reminds me of Teenage Fanclub's sunnier moments, but a bit more twee I guess. Good song though, I did enjoy it.

Guest idol_wild

"Passing the Horse" totally reminds me of Built to Spill, but much more straight up and less quirky. Like a cross between Lemonheads and Built to Spill. I enjoyed.

"The Witching Hour" is slightly more bland and doesn't grab me quite as much. It's still utterly inoffensive and relatively pleasant though.

I really appreciate the vocal ability in both songs above all else.

All in all, thumbs up from my humble corner.