aberdeen-music

Pedals for sale

scottyboy

Yeah I use it for guitar. It sounds pretty metallic to my ears, but I've not really used any other delays so I'm not sure about how good or bad it is, purely as a delay. Basically I got it because it has delay and pitch shift in one, and thus can be used to make helicopter noises (like in that audioslave song) :up: There's probably other wierd noises can be made. One drawback is that there's no footswitch, although there's an input for an 'effect remote' which I guess might be a footswitch. I'm pretty clueless about pedals.

Some quick photos I took (excuse the crappy quality). It's from the 80s and looks like an old sci-fi prop:

boss1fu5.th.jpg

boss2sa0.th.jpg

boss3og5.th.jpg

boss4jx5.th.jpg

might have to hold the fort on the RPS-10, as it doesn't seem to be working probably although it could be the adapter. Should have checked it before I posted, fucks sake

Im extremely interested and would be willing to pay you 20 for the boss RPS-10 if it's in working condition?

:up:

Im extremely interested and would be willing to pay you 20 for the boss RPS-10 if it's in working condition?

:up:

I think RPS-10 is broken, but it could be the power supply (basically, I have to hold the supply in place to get the unit to stay switched on). I'm going to try testing it out with another supply (or the supply with another pedal). If it is broken I might just give it away, it can probably be fixed by someone in the know 8-)

I think RPS-10 is broken, but it could be the power supply (basically, I have to hold the supply in place to get the unit to stay switched on). I'm going to try testing it out with another supply (or the supply with another pedal). If it is broken I might just give it away, it can probably be fixed by someone in the know 8-)

Cool cool, I was under the impression it was just the power supply. If you get it working or want to just give it away then i'll take it off your hands man! :up:

• 4 weeks later...