aberdeen-music

The Sunday Sessions @ Cellar 35

Jamie-Goatboy

Hey I am looking for acoustic acts to get involved in a new monthly event at cellar 35 starting May 18th. The idea is to get acoustic acts together from 16:00 - 22:00 (flexible) each doing a 30 - 45 min set in a very chilled out atmosphere, sunday papers/buffet etc if you are interested in getting involved, in any capacity, please get in touch.

Thanks

Jamie

Guest idol_wild
Hey I am looking for acoustic acts to get involved in a new monthly event at cellar 35 starting May 18th. The idea is to get acoustic acts together from 16:00 - 22:00 (flexible) each doing a 30 - 45 min set in a very chilled out atmosphere, sunday papers/buffet etc if you are interested in getting involved, in any capacity, please get in touch.

Thanks

Jamie

I'd quite possibly be interested in playing at somepoint.

MySpace.com - Debutant - Aberdeen, UK - K-POP / Italian pop - www.myspace.com/musicbydebutant

Though I'm not strictly acoustic. I have other noises going on too.

Interested in playing

Thanks

Jamie

Hi, I'd be quite interested in playing as I have friends and family in Aberdeen and I know Cellar 35 very well. What kind of accoustic music are you talking about? I'm a singer songwriter, is that the sort of acts you mean? When you say accoustic, do you mean without a PA? Most importantly, is there any remuneration?

Peace,

Maria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Yep thanks to all. Especially Maria Hall who played a great set and to Estrella who stepped in for an impromputu gig.

So, who fancies playing next month?!

Hey Claire thanks. We had a great time and the feedback we've had from both the gig and the vids we took has been really good.

Wishing you and Jamie the very best for the future,:up:

Maria

A big thanks to all who got in touch for this months Sunday Sessions, unfortunately we have all of our acts for Junes session I will be posting the acts and times on the 'What's on' shortly. If you haven't played yet, do not dismay we have July's Sunday Session to look forward to with a whole new line up. So if your interested in playing pleae get in touch. Also if you have any ideas on improving the Sessions drop me a PM.

Hope to see you all on Sunday!

Cheers

Jamie

Having been to / and played at the first two Sunday Session nights I'm well impressed with the variation of acts and the atmosphere. The first night alone seemed have drummed up a good bit of interest making a busier 2nd night (hope this continues to snowbal) and for free-ninety-nine, nobody can complain about the price!!

You need to get the guy that sang "Old MacDonald" and 'You're a bitch' on for a full set one month - He's a legend!!