aberdeen-music

Dylan Moran returns to the Music Hall

andrew.

26th October 2008

DYLAN MORAN, star of BLACK BOOKS, SHAUN OF THE DEAD and RUN FAT BOY RUN is back with a brand new show, WHAT IT IS. MORANS legendary stand up rants have sold out across the world cementing this unkempt wordsmiths reputation as one of the foremost comics of his generation.

Tickets 19 + Booking Fee

TICKETS

amazing, I love Dylan

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest treader.
He's just not funny for a start.

Also I know it may be nerves or whatever but when he gets all sweaty, Gadz!

Looking at him just makes me want to vomit. :puke:

whereas your avatar is just...stunningly beautiful.

Win. I was hoping he'd come into Waterstone's and I could go "Christ! More hobbledehoys!" but alas he did not.

He was very unfriendly and blunt. I thought it was fucking brilliant. He was exactly like Bernard Black.

He was very unfriendly and blunt. I thought it was fucking brilliant. He was exactly like Bernard Black.

Did he ask you where he'd find Girls Aloud's greatest hits?

My sister served him in HMV in Edinburgh once and he was buying a Girls Aloud cd, but claimed it was for his daughter who was with him. Lies.

Did he ask you where he'd find Girls Aloud's greatest hits?

My sister served him in HMV in Edinburgh once and he was buying a Girls Aloud cd, but claimed it was for his daughter who was with him. Lies.

No he was looking for the vinyl section and I didn't make out what he said. He smelled of wine.

That and sheer animal magnetism.

Me and my friend Jonny met him last time he was here (2005 I think... thank god he's back in March '09, he'd been gone far too long!) and he was absolutely lovely. He spoke to us for about 20 minutes about nothing in particular, but it was good to see that he's exactly the same as he is onstage.